The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he is IHU....

and olse me and the people i had over were dying laughing at him too... made the wrong choice! hahhaha... he's on the pens.. the pens lose.. then he's on the wings the wings lose... i think he's just not destine to get a cup.... or maybe he'll be like ray bourque and finally get one when he is almost 50 and retire the year he gets it.

word.

now you know how it felt to be a bostonian when the red sox and patriots were both bringing home titles..

too bad we couldn't bring home 3 titles in one year... 4 would be fucking absurd pats,bruins,sox,celts all winning would be crazy, 5 would be outrageously absurd (counting new england revolution winning a soccer thing)

fluery was the key to the pens winning the cup.

his game changed so much from game 5 when he played like shit... game 7 he played like HE SHOULD ALWAYS PLAY in my opinion... he's too good to be on and off.. he always needs to be on maybe its because he's young he hasn't found that true rhythm yet but.. i hope he finds it and dominates because that is what he is capable of.

anyone remember these wack isles jerseys?

ee3561c2f4ce510d6a271bbb7b4bdbdc.jpg

some of the teams with newly designed jerseys are sick.... the canucks need to go back to these

home_jersey-1982_big.jpg

or these

mens03_b.jpg

the new ones suck a c with a whale come onnnnn hahaha.

i want to see what the canadiens are gonna do in the off season with like 14 free agencies they are gonna lose their whole team.

do you think this thread should turn into.... "lets talk about hockey.... and whats happening in the off season since we love hockey so much thread?"

hahaha.