The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gay.

i knew this would fucking happen.

boston fucking choked. chara needs to pick his game up, fuck the whole fucking team needs to pick their game up.

i knew this was gonna fucking happen the first time in i don't know how many fucking years they finally get past the first round and now they choke and are about to get swept in 5 games.

i loved that pens game though, i watched that more then i watched the bruins game.

i just can't stand to watch them play sooo fucking sloppily, and they are just not in sync they are all over the ice just acting like they are pee wee midgets.

way to pull a jose conseco (spelling?) Varly. man, the caps played pretty shitty. dont gimmie any kind of shit that ovie shoud be suspended. it wasnt dirty. i wish mike green would show up for at least a fucking period.

on another not.

getting your postcard today bboat. havent left the house except for finals. shoudl be out next week.

word nice.

and i don't like any knee on knee hits, but i didn't see the ovie one so i don't know how it looked.

is gonchar ok?

gonchar is out tonight, apparently him and ovie are boys, russian national team, so i dont think it was a truly intention play. after the hit ovie didnt even have a shot which by watching him throughout this series i dont know if i can atest that to the pens defending him better or dude just looking over his shoulder, but he doesnt seem like that type of player.

the pens called up phipe boucher from the baby pens to help on the power play so malkin doesnt have to run the point which i think will work out, but i think the should have called up gogligoski, he is a much better offensive defenseman in comparison.

saw ovechkin semin and varlamov walking down the street thursday, yelled lets go pens and fliped em off, but to their credit they had some of the most attractive russian girls ive ever seen with them

saw ovechkin semin and varlamov walking down the street thursday, yelled lets go pens and fliped em off, but to their credit they had some of the most attractive russian girls ive ever seen with them

thats surprising to hear that he's walking around the streets when theres death threats out on him:lol:

but i dunno bout that hit on gonchar....looked kinda like he mighta stuck his leg out a little bit, but its such a fast paced game its hard to say for sure....he should at least be fined though if nothing else

and i hope your right about orpik wanting to fuck up ovechkin

he took out our future hall of fame pointman on a borderline cheapshot...theres gotta be some retaliation

and i hope your right about orpik wanting to fuck up ovechkin

he took out our future hall of fame pointman on a borderline cheapshot...theres gotta be some retaliation

i feel you and agree to an extent, but the greatest retaliation is being able to point to the score board and win games. i'd take a shutout on washington's home ice, over ovechkin getting fucked up anyday.

but i dunno bout that hit on gonchar....looked kinda like he mighta stuck his leg out a little bit, but its such a fast paced game its hard to say for sure....he should at least be fined though if nothing else

I know you guys are pens fans, but there was nothing dirty about that hit

if Gonchar wouldn't have bailed there would have been no knee-on-knee

Ovie didn't stick his leg out, his stance was the same through the hit, purely accidental (he meant to hit him but he didn't mean to hit him like that is what I mean)

HAHA WOW OMG THE REFS JUST GAVE GAME 5 TO THE PENS.

HUGE interference by the pens in their zone, NO CALL.

play was offside, arguable, because malkin didn't have control of the puck as it went over the blueline, which is offside for anybody but the penguins apparently!!

BULLSHIT.

I guess we know who gary bettman wants to have the stanley cup this year, Cindy Crosby, surprise surprise.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HAHA WOW OMG THE REFS JUST GAVE GAME 5 TO THE PENS.

HUGE interference by the pens in their zone, NO CALL.

play was offside, arguable, because malkin didn't have control of the puck as it went over the blueline, which is offside for anybody but the penguins apparently!!

BULLSHIT.

I guess we know who gary bettman wants to have the stanley cup this year, Cindy Crosby, surprise surprise.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cry the big cry... the refs let them play with very few penalties the entire game, the tone was set the game is too.

I'm not even a caps fan dude, I'm an edmonton oilers fan, I'm saying this with an unbiased opinion

The penalty that was called on Milan Juadf;klakldfhwhatever was bullshit too, because the exact same thing happened to Semin 5 seconds earlier in the pens end. he was hauled down from behind, sure he was going in 1 on 4, but he was hauled down and interfered with regardless.

im a vancouver fan

but the last few games vancouver has played have been terrible compared to how hawks are playing

they are taking it to the canucks hard, making opportunities. Vancouver really needs to up things cuz if they keep playing this kind of hockey they will lose. Not as much action as the hawks are making these last 2 games

I think they will get put away in chicago on monday as much as I hate to say it

I'm not even a caps fan dude, I'm an edmonton oilers fan, I'm saying this with an unbiased opinion

The penalty that was called on Milan Juadf;klakldfhwhatever was bullshit too, because the exact same thing happened to Semin 5 seconds earlier in the pens end. he was hauled down from behind, sure he was going in 1 on 4, but he was hauled down and interfered with regardless.

your opinion really isn't unbiased though cause all you do is hate on "cindy crosby" and the pens....

but yea dude your right...the nhl is all set up so crosby can have the cup....cause its not like the pens just won three games straight or anything after being in a 2-0 hole...

i think someones just mad that crosby is outshining ovechkin:lol: