What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just finished watching Tokyo Gore Police, and that film is one of the wierdest films i have ever watched. It is just plain bizarre. Worth a watch though. Not at all scary but entertaining. The gory effects are pretty over the top but i guess its what you expect.

watchmen-final-poster.jpg

i put off watching this for a long time, but decided to download it once it was released on dvd. pretty good, bearing in mind i had no prior knowledge of the watchmen before watching, so i could only judge the story etc. on the movie. some bits were visually awesome. comedian is a badass and the most entertaining character (reminded me tons of robert downey jnr/ironman), as well as rorschach. but hey, im sure you've all already seen it.

gonzo-the-life-and-work-of-dr-hunter-s-thompson-20080619031940078_640w.jpg

not the first time id seen this but it was on tv so thought id tune in again. good viewing, interesting dude, read alot of his stuff in my time.

addamsfamilyvalues.jpg

wackness-newposter-big.jpg

This movie had a lot of hype surrounding it when it hit the indie theaters in New York last year. I never made it out to see it, so I finally watched it via NetFlix insta-queue.

Ben Kingsley was a pimp, but I was just not convinced that it was 1994. Something was off, like maybe they shoulda made it more like KIDS as far as the wardrobe/cinematography, although it's a much different movie.