The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a Rogue Bastard IPA in my hand. pretty fucking nice, i thought i had way less money than i actually do have so i should have bought more IPA while i was there. got the only st bernardus beer i havent tried, it's called grottenbier, wasn't too bad but i wasnt expecting much given that its more of an easy drinking beer, had a really good aroma though, just didn't follow through on the taste.

have a rochefort 8, they were sold out of the ten. i really enjoyed this beer the last time i had it so i cannot wait.

Those who have posted Bells beers way to go! So in my wanting to buy the "good" beer available in my area Im left with nothing but the usual domestics. So Ive been sticking with Yuengling. Six pack here and there although tonight I stumbled across a gas station that had a 1 beer jem in it.

24oz Yuengs, so happy

2rr5sns.jpg

this is something scarce around here

90-minute-ipa.png

goose-island-bourbon-county-2.jpg

fuck yes. the goose island burbon stout is sooooo fucking good. the 90 min. dogfish head gets me so wrecked. the 120 is a nice little treat if i have extra dough.

hopdevil.gif

a repost but its a main stay since alot of my favorites keep it on tap. i guess i'm lucky i live in a city that really enjoys craft beers.

an about the shitting after cream ales, look at the river. do the math.

C.jpg

THE MALE ALE

see i thought bourbon county was crappy, too stong. i think it needs to be aged.

anyone ever try either of these dogfish? I was at beverage warehouse in Beverley Hills MI today and seen em.

sahtea.png

theobroma.png

Seen these as well. Suggestions? They sound/look good, will age in bottle up to 5yrs.

NightStalker.jpg

fleur_2010.jpg

Cracked a 2 year old bottle of raspy tonight and this year's Anchor christmas brew. The christmas brew smelled like christmas and tasted like newcastle... basically it was perfumey water compared to my raspy. I definitely reccomend you age your raspy a year or two. Also cracked a two year old duvel and a year-old Samael's Ale. Almost couldnt even taste the 11% abv.

Im new to this thread so I dont know if it's been said, but a friend of mine and I have about 170 bottles in storage and trade with people all over the country. If you want to get a regional bottle trade going PM me. We're in northern california and I know you want our beer.

My current want list:

1. Isabelle Proximus

2. Black Tuesday

3. Duck Duck Gooze

4. Cable Car

5. BA Speedway Stout

6. Westy 8