April Fools

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 10 years later...
  • 11 months later...

FFUUUUUUUCK

Just got april fooled in the best way

yesterday some people got nabbed in another city and one guy had his phone seized  and inspected leading to discovery of a group chat.

I heard about this through participant in said group chat and mentioned it in passing to somebody.

a few hours ago a mate went to paint and  I get a message

"got done"

few hours later get a text from his mother who i know semi well

"it's Katie  -J's mum he told me to tell you to clean your place"

Instantly think "shit I have 30 years of graff ephemera here that i dont to fall into the wrong hands "

Along with some incriminating stuff that I'd been meaning to move since 2019 but never got around.

Garbage men havent been so I ditch the dreg cans I've been saving( to mix them together) into recycling bin and  they disappear within an hour due to being garbage day.

instantly hit the shed, load up the car and get a storage space a few suburbs away.

As my payment goes through the lady says " okay so you've paid from april 1st to may 31st"

and my brain goes "shit........................"

Plus side I've got a clean house now

and I know never to trust a word that cunt says ever again.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

22 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

FFUUUUUUUCK

Just got april fooled in the best way

yesterday some people got nabbed in another city and one guy had his phone seized  and inspected leading to discovery of a group chat.

I heard about this through participant in said group chat and mentioned it in passing to somebody.

a few hours ago a mate went to paint and  I get a message

"got done"

few hours later get a text from his mother who i know semi well

"it's Katie  -J's mum he told me to tell you to clean your place"

Instantly think "shit I have 30 years of graff ephemera here that i dont to fall into the wrong hands "

Along with some incriminating stuff that I'd been meaning to move since 2019 but never got around.

Garbage men havent been so I ditch the dreg cans I've been saving( to mix them together) into recycling bin and  they disappear within an hour due to being garbage day.

instantly hit the shed, load up the car and get a storage space a few suburbs away.

As my payment goes through the lady says " okay so you've paid from april 1st to may 31st"

and my brain goes "shit........................"

Plus side I've got a clean house now

and I know never to trust a word that cunt says ever again.

That’s never forgive action.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

Some time ago on my IG I posted that since I was moving out of Vegas that keeping spots/ locations a secret won’t be necessary for me anymore so I was willing to sell my spot knowledge 

some really really fell for it.  Most knew I was being foolish. I guess it triggered one person in such a way he felt the need to really tell me how he felt about the whole idea and his true mean  self was exposed.  

I though most people just knew to selectively look at the internet on April fools. 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • LOL! 3