oooh thats why i felt sick, iwas pregnant.

suca

HOUSTON — A 14-year-old girl on a return flight from a middle-school trip delivered a stillborn fetus in the bathroom of an airplane and disposed of it in a waste bin, police said Monday.

The girl, whom police did not identify, said she didn’t know she had been pregnant. Preliminary autopsy results indicated the fetus was stillborn and not viable, police said.

“We’re dealing with a scared child at this point,” investigator Keith Lovelace said.

Police were called to Bush Intercontinental Airport after a cleaning crew found the fetus in a wastebasket in the bathroom about 15 minutes after the Continental Airlines plane landed Sunday afternoon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is essentially what happened with my alcoholic-born-again-christian-ex..... though she was 21, not 14.

the phone call months later was great.

"remember that time i was sick?"

"uh. i guess."

"yeah, well..... promise not to be mad?"

"no."

"okay. i was pregnant. i miscarried the baby. it was yours."

needless to say, i hate that bitch forever and ever and ever..... and ever.

DAO thats so fuckin true. I thought at first it was young as fuck to be fuckin at that age then I remembered I lost it at 13 and at 16 fucked some 13 year old beez and now that I reflect I'm like fuck humans have probably been fuckin at that age since the dawn of time but only now has it been shunned upon.

this is essentially what happened with my alcoholic-born-again-christian-ex..... though she was 21, not 14.

the phone call months later was great.

"remember that time i was sick?"

"uh. i guess."

"yeah, well..... promise not to be mad?"

"no."

"okay. i was pregnant. i miscarried the baby. it was yours."

needless to say, i hate that bitch forever and ever and ever..... and ever.

I can understand hating her because she lied about her age (thought how you confused 14 and 21 is beyond me).

But I think its pretty shitty to hate her cause she miscarried.

Be happy your stupid ass doesn't have a kid.

i wonder if she tried to flush it first?

no thast was another 14 yr old girl from texas, she tried to flush the LIVE baby she gave birth too in her school bathroom, obviously the drowned/killed it.

BAYTOWN, Texas -- A 14-year-old gave birth to a near full-term baby in a bathroom at a junior high school and tried to flush it down the toilet, police told KPRC Local 2.

Baytown police said the student delivered the child at Cedar Bayou Junior High School on Wednesday.

Investigators said the baby was born alive, but died when the mother tried to flush it down the toilet.

The case is being treated as a homicide, detectives said.

Officials have not released the girl's condition.

Baytown, Texas, is just to the east of Houston.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/15773665/detail.html