What Made You Laugh Today?

Hayabusa

what made you laugh today?

the majority of my day consisted of laughing at all sorts of things. Usually silly ass things that in retrospect are not overly funny. My buddy and I made fun of our terrible teaching assistant who sucks at life, along with most everyone else in the class.

Epic lolz were had when upon recieving a "fortune cookie" from some promotional company thing at school, that inside were not fortunes at all, but ads for the company's website.

etc etc

what stood out for u downers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the guy who dellivered my general tso combo and teriaki ckikn was not the asian guy who comes every other 50 times i order

it was some fat dude rocking a pixies zip up hoodie

pixies....

i laughed at him, and he laughed back, prolly thought it was cuz my house smells like a forest fire

but it was because he was a douche...

still tipped him 5 bux so he gets here quicker tho

Me and my ex used to play Sonic the Hedgehog stoned out of our minds back in the day.

Shit was dope.

im not gonna front

i copped the genesis collection for my ps3... 16 bits of glory, sonic 1 and 2 plus altered beast and like 20 other ones

Remember sonic 3 when it came out had that video game contest you could enter if you reserved it at bloickbuster and go to finals in japan, lke in the wizard starring fred savage... I was gonna enter but even at that young age I was too much a slacker to follow thru after I ordered it because mortal kombat at the piza parlor on my walk home was way iller

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23440486-5012895,00.html

'I'm being raped by a wombat'

Article from: The Daily Telegraph

March 27, 2008 12:00am

A NEW Zealand court has sentenced a man to 75 hours community work after he called police to say he was being raped by a wombat.

Arthur Ross Cradock, 48, called police on February 11 and informed them the rape was taking place at his house and he required assistance.

The orchard worker, from Motueka in the South Island, later called back asking to retract the claim.

"Apart from speaking Australian now, I'm pretty all right you know," he told the operator.

Cradock pleaded guilty in Nelson District Court to using a phone for a fictitious purpose.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Chris Stringer told the court alcohol played a large role in Cradock's life.

I work at a bank, and when people cash their checks, i normally ask them how they want their money. But I do it so often that I usually just say how do you want it, normally people know what the hell i'm talking about. Yesterday, i asked some girl:

Me: "How do you want it?"

Her: "From behind." then giggles.

Me: "Oh word? I get out at 4:30." Slides number on receipt

Her: "Ok" giggles giggles ha ha.

Then she left and I laughed cause no one has ever come right out with some shit like that at work. Same day I also had some lady get all pissed off about a fee, and when I told her I personally couldn't do anything for her she started yelling about how she should just walk into the bank while holding her ankles because we're always, "Fucking her up the ass." Not a bad day I'd say.

i just got off the phone with my cuz...fool said he's tired of paying for a fresh outfit...dinner...movie...and lichor to get a bitch to fuck'em....so he said he's hittin the tricks from now on where all you gotta pay is 60 for 15 mins....he said he missed having AIDS....lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo