Irish People Are Fucking Wack

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

It's an observation of people who are more than likely NOT Irish or Italian, but look like it. Identity crisis, ya know?

I suppose I should have made that more clear.

And how can you not like Guinness?

I'm not wearing green today. It's actually fucking snowing again. I'm still going to the bar, though, because I go to the bar every Monday. I don't know if I'm ready for the onslaught.

Being proud of who you are and where you're from is one thing, but nationalism (especially at a distance) has never worked out well for anyone.

Something else to consider...but, as long as people enjoy themselves and act like they know, I could care less.

Oh, and to all the people in Eire- have a good St. Patrick's day.

To all the Americans who are 5% Irish and using it as an excuse to get hammered- Our national holiday is in July...around the 4th, I believe. We blow things up and barbecue...sometimes all at once. Check it out.

a black chick at work today asked me "how come your not wearing green today your irish right? arent you gonna go out drinking today? ..... i was like do you go out eating fried chicken and drinking hennessy on martin luther king day. which then prompted an awkward silence for the rest of the day! o well.. fuck it!