Irish People Are Fucking Wack

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I'M IRISh (because i have nothing else interesting/relevant/important/meaningful to say about myself!"

if you are not from ireland, you are not irish. maybe you have irish ancestry, it still dosent mean anything.

people say theyre irish as if it meant something; IT DOESNT

hi:)

just like if your black but your not off the boat or slave ship from africa your not a nigga right the irish will kick any of these niggas on here we'll fucking lynch you if you say anything bad about us you two faced faggots

US has the most influential popular culture in the world. why the hell one want to be something one's ancestors escaped from 100 years ago,

I saw this tv show about finnish-americans. This fucking showbiz faggot going on about statue of liberty, freedom and shit?

It's hard to explain, but you know... over here "freedom" means "not in jail". For the asshole on tv it meant some...fucking...whatever. but it wasnt even gun ownership or anything.

He was just fucking lost, and spoke crappy finnish, had no idea about shutting the fuck up, which is basically the national sport.

I spent St. Patrick's weekend in Boston a couple years back. It was full of drunk idiots wearing green and loudly projectile vomiting late at night. Being proud of where you came from is one thing. Being 1/8th Irish and not giving a shit any other day of the year is something else entirely.

If I was to sterotype i'd say I hate all American's. But I probably just hate all the fucking annoying cunts i've run into travelling Europe and here in England. The way the American government has ruined the worlds view of EVERY American is quite sad.

Irish people from my own experience are the most friendly and genuine people i've had the fortune to meet.

• Like 1

these "only irish on st. patricks day" folk you dudes speak of, that's the majority of the "irish americans" in massachusetts and metro boston on any given day. this effect is exacerbated by st. patricks day to the point that so many shitheads come out of the woodwork, that i chose to spend the day in the house, instead of being driven to murder by going out and running into these fucks.

Just a way for bars and guinness to make a killing... and idiot frat boys to fight and wear notre dame shit. Im over it, im of full irish heritage so i have some sentimental attatchment. But being irish isnt only about drinking, it would be like having a african american holiday where everybody went out and played basketball. total stereotypical consumer driven holiday!

If I was to sterotype i'd say I hate all American's. But I probably just hate all the fucking annoying cunts i've run into travelling Europe and here in England. The way the American government has ruined the worlds view of EVERY American is quite sad.

Irish people from my own experience are the most friendly and genuine people i've had the fortune to meet.

You sir get props.

these "only irish on st. patricks day" folk you dudes speak of, that's the majority of the "irish americans" in massachusetts and metro boston on any given day. this effect is exacerbated by st. patricks day to the point that so many shitheads come out of the woodwork, that i chose to spend the day in the house, instead of being driven to murder by going out and running into these fucks.

From what I know, Boston has a HUGE Irish community.

Maybe you just don't know what you're talking about.

Just a way for bars and guinness to make a killing... and idiot frat boys to fight and wear notre dame shit. Im over it, im of full irish heritage so i have some sentimental attatchment. But being irish isnt only about drinking, it would be like having a african american holiday where everybody went out and played basketball. total stereotypical consumer driven holiday!

WORD THE FUCK UP!!!

PS, I actually hate Guinness.

potato'niggers suck

I oughta give you props for recognizing that the Irish were actually treated the same as "niggers" when my peoples came to this country.

History seems to omit the fact that along side of the "no niggers" signs, there was "no Irish" signs everywhere you went.

And the fact that my peoples worked for less than the equivilant of what illegals make today.

Yo ABC, shove that up your "white guilt" Australian ass.

I think St. Paddy's day is pretty goddamn annoying, personally. In the US it's like "National act like a drunken retard day". Kind of sad.

i have some Irish ancestors, but I don't think I should get all worked up about it and make a fool out of myself. I'll just keep my green shirt on that I wore today and have a few drinks....sort of like I always do.

BTW, I've dated two girls from Ireland, and they felt the same way.

It seems like it's only on the east coast that "white" people take pride in their heritage.

ie, Irish, Italian, russian... whatever.

Anywhere else in the country if your skin is white, then you're just white.

Unless you live in Texas, then you can pretend to be hispanic for some reason.

No, they do it in San Francisco too.

I'm white, judging by appearances. I'm Scots-Irish on my dad's side and my mom's family were Russian Jews. Combined, that means I'm cheap, I have curly hair and a beard that won't quit and I can definitely drink most of you under the table.

On the other hand, I was born in the US, so that makes me an American. For better or worse.

Saturday in Philly had to be the most annoying shit i ever experienced. Fucking idiots acting out because they are wearing green being extra rude at the bar. Ugly girls looking even uglier because they're dressed like leprechauns. Dumb, overly drunk dudes stumbling and screaming about being Irish and walking into everyone on the street. I wish I'd had a flame thrower.