Irish People Are Fucking Wack

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And that would be Scotland you just as clueless cunt.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THESE THINGS THEY HAVE ON THE INTERNET

THEY ARE CALLED OF JOKES.

*what you would like to beleive is that I have never seen Mel Gibsons movie Braveheart, when what you do not know is that I, like everyone in the world, have seen Mel Gibsons Braveheart no less that one hundred and seventy billion times, and know that William Wallace, Played by Mel Gibson in Mel Gibson Presents Braveheatrt, who was in fact not Irish. but Schottish, and was well you missed that this thread involved a lot of jokes on the Irish, so I figured I would throw in a non sequeteuuur*

not to be confused with

502bravehearts_bravehearted.jpg

/drunkjoke onerover

hahahaha this shits hilarious one of those milk comments made me dribble abit lol , 6 dutch shitty 50 of soap 40 johnny blue 52 weekends a year with a good few seshions in between,until you can hack that your not irish !!!!!!! hahah

Yeah, exactly. It's just stupid to be proud of something so abstract and remote, that doesn't ultimately mean anything or have anything to do with you as a person. Be proud of what you do, who you are. Not where you, your parents or your great great grandparents happen to have been born. National pride is more detructive than positive, and the people who are most proud of their nationality tend to be those with little or nothing else to be proud of.

This Definetly Reminds me of black people.