Hey ayebee since you got a lot of times on your hands

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

why don't you eat 48 of these... I got $100 on it.. just like I did before.. plus the cost of the jbc's... you on house arrest so there are no excuses for not doing it....

97969888_d21144eaf5_o.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Ayebee, I don't think $200 is worth it considering that white castle has something called

"The Crave Case" and that is 30 burgers, granted they are smaller but i mean seriously how much smaller are they compared to JBC's..?

they are like mad smaller

my roomate smashed a crave case in under 45 minutes and didnt blink and from pics I assume hes about the same size as AyeBee

plus they punch holes in the patty so all the meat looks like the number 5 in dice

**edit**

also they have no bacon, and thats another 200 calories right there

man we had white castle on lock when this bitch down the street was stealing bricks of those scratch off cards and selling them dirt ass cheap. We got crave cases and chicken rings out the frame, better than 2 for one prices on food stamp cards

The mans right...

http://www.fastfoodfan.com/2006/08/30/wendys-classic-single-vs-white-castle-burgers/

Wendy’s Classic Single vs. White Castle Burgers

wendys.gif

And the winner is… The Wendy’s Classic Single.

The Wendy’s Classic Single hamburger is composed of: one quarter pound of beef, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, sliced onions, tomatoes and optional American cheese. This delicious sounding burger is Wendy’s answer to the Big Mac and the Whopper. However unlike its counterparts the Wendy’s classic single is set on a seedless classic style bun. It also differs from the Big Mac and the Whopper with its unorthodox square beef patty. When one envisions a hamburger one naturally pictures a circle shaped beef patty so as to fit perfectly in the circle shaped bun. However Wendy’s opted to use square shaped beef patties giving it an unusual appearance however this does not seem detrimental at all to their hamburgers. If fact I would dare say it makes it more attractive to the pallet. The classic single is served in a thin aluminum wrapper much like the Whopper. However unlike the Whopper the aluminum wrapper of the classic single gives it an edge in that should one decide to place ketchup on wrapper to aid in dipping of fries the ketchup will not eat through the wrapper and make a mess. The taste of the Wendy’s single is a force to be reckoned with, it can also be personalized with respect to its toppings like the Whopper. However Wendy’s unlike Burger king has not adequately advertised this fact to the customers in my opinion. The Wendy’s single also makes the best of the healthy list in that it has significantly less calories then the Whopper or Big Mac. 430 calories total.

The White Castle hamburger is far smaller then the others I have written about in both length and width. It is similar to the Classic Single in that both have chose a unusual square shape for its beef patty however the White Castle hamburger also differs from its counterparts in that it is neither flame grilled nor is it fried. The beef is steam grilled on a bed of chopped onions giving the White Castle hamburger a unique and delicious taste. White Castle hamburgers are also more simply constructed then the other sandwiches mentioned, composed of: grilled onions, a small beef patty, ketchup and a slice of pickle. All on a small seedless bun and served in a box style carton with a slot for easy access and transportation. Now it is important to understand that what the White Castle hamburger lacks in size it makes up for in numbers and price. It is customary that a person ordering hamburgers in White Castle order them in allotments of ten, however a person may purchase as many or as little as he of she wishes. I have personally seen a customer order literally a hundred of these little bursts of flavor. The price of each hamburger bought individually is only about thirty cents making the White Castle hamburger the ideal hamburger for large parties. It also is the champion of the calorie wars depending on the number of burgers one eats as each White Castle hamburger is only 140 calories.

So which of these delicious sandwiches is the best, The Wendy’s Classic Single or The White Castle Hamburger. After a number of exhausting bites I have to conclude that the Wendy’s Classic Single is the better burger. Although I believe whole-heartedly that the White Castle hamburger tastes better, I believe the sheer number of burgers one must consume to get full from White Castle has hurt the franchise. As well as the fact that one is inevitable left with larger amounts of trash to dispose of when one eats White Castle. and unlike the Wendy’s Classic Single, White Castle hamburgers are pretty basic in their composition and cannot be altered to the customers liking.

Guest spectr
Get up $200, plus the cost of the burgers, and ya boy is all over this

I could actually use the extra money, so get collecting.

I put spectr in charge of putting together the proper funds

ayebee its 100 plus the costs of the jbc's... you don't finish them than you cough up a hundro... if you can do it, why not just do it and get a free hundro and not have to eat for a couple days..

The mans right...

http://www.fastfoodfan.com/2006/08/30/wendys-classic-single-vs-white-castle-burgers/

Wendy’s Classic Single vs. White Castle Burgers

wendys.gif

And the winner is… The Wendy’s Classic Single.

The Wendy’s Classic Single hamburger is composed of: one quarter pound of beef, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, sliced onions, tomatoes and optional American cheese. This delicious sounding burger is Wendy’s answer to the Big Mac and the Whopper. However unlike its counterparts the Wendy’s classic single is set on a seedless classic style bun. It also differs from the Big Mac and the Whopper with its unorthodox square beef patty. When one envisions a hamburger one naturally pictures a circle shaped beef patty so as to fit perfectly in the circle shaped bun. However Wendy’s opted to use square shaped beef patties giving it an unusual appearance however this does not seem detrimental at all to their hamburgers. If fact I would dare say it makes it more attractive to the pallet. The classic single is served in a thin aluminum wrapper much like the Whopper. However unlike the Whopper the aluminum wrapper of the classic single gives it an edge in that should one decide to place ketchup on wrapper to aid in dipping of fries the ketchup will not eat through the wrapper and make a mess. The taste of the Wendy’s single is a force to be reckoned with, it can also be personalized with respect to its toppings like the Whopper. However Wendy’s unlike Burger king has not adequately advertised this fact to the customers in my opinion. The Wendy’s single also makes the best of the healthy list in that it has significantly less calories then the Whopper or Big Mac. 430 calories total.

The White Castle hamburger is far smaller then the others I have written about in both length and width. It is similar to the Classic Single in that both have chose a unusual square shape for its beef patty however the White Castle hamburger also differs from its counterparts in that it is neither flame grilled nor is it fried. The beef is steam grilled on a bed of chopped onions giving the White Castle hamburger a unique and delicious taste. White Castle hamburgers are also more simply constructed then the other sandwiches mentioned, composed of: grilled onions, a small beef patty, ketchup and a slice of pickle. All on a small seedless bun and served in a box style carton with a slot for easy access and transportation. Now it is important to understand that what the White Castle hamburger lacks in size it makes up for in numbers and price. It is customary that a person ordering hamburgers in White Castle order them in allotments of ten, however a person may purchase as many or as little as he of she wishes. I have personally seen a customer order literally a hundred of these little bursts of flavor. The price of each hamburger bought individually is only about thirty cents making the White Castle hamburger the ideal hamburger for large parties. It also is the champion of the calorie wars depending on the number of burgers one eats as each White Castle hamburger is only 140 calories.

So which of these delicious sandwiches is the best, The Wendy’s Classic Single or The White Castle Hamburger. After a number of exhausting bites I have to conclude that the Wendy’s Classic Single is the better burger. Although I believe whole-heartedly that the White Castle hamburger tastes better, I believe the sheer number of burgers one must consume to get full from White Castle has hurt the franchise. As well as the fact that one is inevitable left with larger amounts of trash to dispose of when one eats White Castle. and unlike the Wendy’s Classic Single, White Castle hamburgers are pretty basic in their composition and cannot be altered to the customers liking.

damn kinfolk, way to drop the scienz of life