Hey ayebee since you got a lot of times on your hands

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spectr

wow that 100x100 is fucking crazy..

but check these guys out.. anyone from boston knows the deal... this is one of the spots..

http://www.eaglesdeli.com/

they have a burger that is 5lbs of beef, 20 slices of cheese and 20 slices of bacon and comes with 5lbs of fries..

Actually now that I think about it... ayebee you are a fucking pussy for not doing this shit..

You know what... you need to do 100 jbc's in 8 hours... fuck doing 48.. 100!! if people can do shit like the 100x100 or that burger from eagles then you should have done this shit long ago..

anybody two people wanna chug a gallon of milk against each other?

i'll pay 20 bucks for a youtube'd video of the winner.

hahah. i pulled that shit on a buddy once. approx 10 minutes after drinking it, it all came up. bright white and he said it still felt cold coming back up.

I could go for some burgers now. Thanks guys. And come on AyeBee, from what I've read of your eating exploits this shit could be a wrap for you.

Or you'd just be out 100 bucks and blasting out your insides for a couple days. Although this would probably happen regardless, it'd be worth the Benjamin and the free burgers.

Guest spectr

ok since ayebee is a bitch and just doesn't seem willing to do this who is willing to do it? and who is willing to pitch in to have it done?

And AyeBee you know that if someone else does this, you are never going to live it down..

wow that 100x100 is fucking crazy..

but check these guys out.. anyone from boston knows the deal... this is one of the spots..

http://www.eaglesdeli.com/

they have a burger that is 5lbs of beef, 20 slices of cheese and 20 slices of bacon and comes with 5lbs of fries..

Actually now that I think about it... ayebee you are a fucking pussy for not doing this shit..

You know what... you need to do 100 jbc's in 8 hours... fuck doing 48.. 100!! if people can do shit like the 100x100 or that burger from eagles then you should have done this shit long ago..

Eagles is no joke :)

You can get a huge plate of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast there for like 3 dollars too.

Guest spectr
Eagles is no joke :)

You can get a huge plate of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast there for like 3 dollars too.

yo I semi-worked there for a little while and have always had friends that work there.. Personally I loved going in all faded and getting a bag of fries... they would seriously give you paper bag filled to the top with fries... enough to feed 4 or 5 people...

and like I said heads in boston know what the deal is when it comes to eagles..

What I really want is an Anna's super steak burrito with extra stake and habenaros... I wish I could get one sent out to me from boston..

Guest spectr

yo I am saying other people expressed a willingness to take up the challenge so if someone else is willing to do it before ayebee I honestly think that would be better since this has been how long since he said he was going to do it and he is still finding excuses not to do it..

I think he SHOULD do it.

Come on, AB....you're letting your fans down. We'll cheer and yell "GO GO GO GO GO" while you do it. Or laugh our asses off when you're laying comatose in a pool of vomit and diarrhea.

Either way, it's time to face the music, and it sounds like the jingle from the Wendy's commercial.

Yo, you muthafuckas all need to either get my $200 (plus the cost of burgers) up or SHUT THE FUCK UP. This shit is now aggravating as a muthafucka

And before I read one more fuckin retarded ass "$200?! When did it become $200?!" post, go read the original thread. That became my price within like the first 2 pages

Even worse then that, if I read one more "Stop makin excuses!" post I'm gunna fuckin kill myself. No excuses, I just want my dough. $200....FUCK YOU, PAY ME

What else will you muthafuckas follow with next? Hmmmm...oh yeah, "If you can do it then just take the $100". Fuck that and fuck you....I can eat the burgers, but I could also easily break my own toe and I aint doin that for a mere $100 either

And if this shit is so easy that everyone in the world could do it and I should just hurry up and do it for half the money I wanted, THEN SOMEONE ELSE FUCKIN DO IT

ABizzle/end rant

Guest spectr

jeez ayebee don't get your panties in a bunch... you are the one who started a thread about it and never came through... I see an epic fail on the horizon

Guest spectr
I don't feel like backtracking through page after page, but how will this feat be proven?

I was going to have one of my friends there to watch it and take flicks of to prove it since he isn't all that far from ayebee since I am putting up the cash..