thingz black peoplez likez

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that the people that are the most racist against blacks are blacks themselves. Especially successful/professional black people, like that judge. They be hatin on their ghetto fabulous bruthas & sistas! [/color][/b]

I don't think it's a racial issue at all

I'm pretty sure if I went to court wearing tattered clothes with a leather jacket with patches and spikes everywhere with a 2 ft spiked Mohawk a white judge would tell me to dress more appropriately for his courtroom too

I mean damn, your freedom is on the line, is it really too hard to wear a buttondown and a tie?

I don't think it's a racial issue at all

I'm pretty sure if I went to court wearing tattered clothes with a leather jacket with patches and spikes everywhere with a 2 ft spiked Mohawk a white judge would tell me to dress more appropriately for his courtroom too

I mean damn, your freedom is on the line, is it really too hard to wear a buttondown and a tie?

If you can't afford one, yes.

ID SIP LEAN WITH YOU

AND PROBABLY CHOKE YOUR GINGER ASS OUT BY THE END OF THE NIGHT

BUT ID STILL POUR YOU UP HAHA

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

i enjoy leanin @ social gatherings

while kicking it solo at the criblet i enjoy popping oxy and making beats that brainfuck (nh) me the next day when i'm sober

• Like 1