US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a great deal of respect for people actually in that shit.

i have mad respect for people who serve overseas with professionalism, and thought

i firmly beleive that most people join the army for the wrong reasons, like they think it's a cool idea.

haha, it was a cool as an idea...

this shit bothers me, even though they're marines everybody lumps shitty US forces guys in with everybody else.

what does bother me is that THIS incident upsets the US public more than the available information on guantanamo bay, black sites, rape, etc...

is the idea of a cute puppy somehow more tangibly offensive than torture and a blind eye?

Whether the dog was dead all ready or not, filming yourself throwing it off a cliff in uniform is beyond normal stupidity. I feel for all the people over there doing their best at doing the right thing in a fucked up situation. Then 1 asshole out of thousands of people comes along and pulls some dumb shit and every anti American hater gets fuel to help others prejudge us. Fucking idiot.

we fuckin rule

cept that puppy shit is extra fucked up.

i couldnt give two fucks about iraqi people and children or any of their belongings but that puppy shit is wrong.

I'm pretty sure you're joking, so I'm not going to get all crossfire in here.

Re: PUPPY KILLING AMERICA INFIDELS!!!

This is an edited version of a video that shows an ambush of insurgent run roadblocks. Since you dont know what that means, they pull over cars and murder everyone who is in the wrong sect. Also, if they were shooting UNARMED civilians, there wouldnt be rounds coming back at them. So, in conclusion, you are a fucking moron. I don't have the time to watch all of these videos, but the ones I did were either bullshit or misleading, designed to sway the minds of those operating with a few missing chromosomes.

Christ, this guy's a fucking idiot.

banhammercometh.jpg

its sad cuz its a puppy, and you can't deny puppies are cute.

but i would never wanna be over there doin that job, so whatever. sad dog, dumb solider, but thanks cuz i don't want your job.

I don't want the job of a highschool janitor either.

That doesn't automatically make him a hero.

Especially when he gets caught molesting some girl in the bathroom.

edit: to lester

I dunno man, its had for me to be impressed with these dudes dropping people in a house from an apache helicopter with nightvision.

When we shouldn't be there in the 1st place.

Again, it's not the soldier's fault they are there, they are just doing their job.

Word.

I don't agree with this nigga on much.

But there's just something disturbing about the fact that we have so much technology that we can basically just play God and strike niggas down from miles away without them even seeing it coming like that, and that people see this as our troops being brave heroes.

Especially after watching these other videos.

Maybe I'm just salty after watching these videos.

But you gotta admit that the military is a magnet for sick sociopaths that just wanna murk random people legaly whether they be armed combatants or just random Hajis in the wrong place at the wrong time. Especially during time of war. Especially considering that the general concensus is that we shouldn't even be there in the first place and all the "insurgents" are doing is protecting their country from foreign invaders.

Not hating on those who where honestly duped into joining the military out of a sense of patriotism or because it was their only option out of poverty or whatever, but I seriously doubt that the shit in these videos are the rare exception.

Go ahead and bring the hate.

Just calling it how I see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSAL1gvgUWg[/url]

the title is misleading 'ufo over iraq'

basically shows soldiers in a heli using missiles to take out people walking on the ground at night

what a waste of money, isnt each one of these worth like hundreds of thousands of dollars?

now i know where COD got the 'death from above' mission. that shit was crucial, especially the first 10 seconds.

after school special. If they are the worst videos of american behaviour in Iraq I'd say overall they are conducting themselves like saints over there compared to vietnam

I mean most of your videos were stray mongrels walking into explosions. I'd lol as well. I seem to recall PMB or someone posting a video of a bird getting hit by a car and all present pissing themselves laughing and everyone on here lapped it. In other words who gives a shit?

One of the other videos was uploaded by 'muslim empire' and nothing but a slideshow of a tragic accidental shooting that received international meida attention at the time. I remember because those photos won world press prizes. The point that incident was never denied or hushed up and there was never any evidence to suggest that it was anything other that the result of an accidental fuck up by the hands of scared for their lives - young soldiers.

You've also linked some videos of 'teasing kids with water' and 'soliders being dicks to police', 'splashing iraqs with humvee'... Oh please. Wah fucking wah

The most underwhelming one you posted was of a soldier talking to a doll and playing for the camera and you seem to have taken that as evidence that these soliders are committing attrocites??

I'm not a fan of the US in general and certianly not your current president but all this anti soldier shit is out of control and it really shits me. You try being in a warzone and then check if you have any sympathy for the poor bastards who are over. There will always be a small minority who murder and rape, but don't try and make something out of nothing

• Like 1