US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre a fucking pussy. Shut your mouth. This is some common everyday world shit. You see a dead bird on the sidewalk or a cat that got hit by a car do you fucking cry like a little bitch and curse the evil doer who did such a horrible act? No. You dont. Now shut your mouth faggot.

Jesuschrist you're a fucking IDIOT!

A dead bird on the sidewalk probably died from natural causes. A dead cat in the street probably got ran over by accident fucking around in the street. There's a HUGE difference between every day life and some sociopath douchebag joking and smiling while throwing a fucking PUPPY off a cliff just cause he thought in his psychotic mind that it was funny.

What you fail to realise in your retarded mind is that this is an armed Marine. This is the type of person that's quick to blast innocent civilians then laugh about it and chalk it up to "shit happens" "it's war". If he's willing to throw a puppy off a cliff with a smile on his face then you gotta wonder what the fuck else he's gotten away with since he's been over there. That's the point.

And if nothing happens to him because of this, BET when he comes back to the states he's probably going straight to the police academy just like most people like him. Especially retired vets.

Damn man. I guess I was wrong. This guy has the guts to throw a puppy off a cliff with a smile on his face then HE MUST LOVE blowing away little 3rd world children. I mean. Case fucking closed. How could I be so blind. I mean, its just THAT EASY to jump to the conclusion.

Shut up fag. Its fucking little animal. Go get a box of tissues and cry about it.

Damn man. I guess I was wrong. This guy has the guts to throw a puppy off a cliff with a smile on his face then HE MUST LOVE blowing away little 3rd world children. I mean. Case fucking closed. How could I be so blind. I mean, its just THAT EASY to jump to the conclusion.

Yes. exactly. Even though it took you 2 fucking hours to realize that (yes I saw you learking at the bottom of the screen the whole time) I'm glad you could finally realize what a fucking douche you are.

Faggot.