girls drive like retards and get away with it

Frate_Raper

No, that's not "in other words". Nothing I wrote implied that. To expect that every single law ever broken to be pursued is ridiculous and impossible. But *if* caught doing some assholish shit, then they should expect to get what's coming to them. Which is a lot better than your view -- that people should just drive anyway they want without any repercussions. It would be chaos.

You're contradicting yourself.

You said that everyone should be held accountable for everything they do.

The only way for that to be possible is for their to be a 100% perfect totalitarian police state with cops on every corner hemming you up everytime you jay-walk or blow a snot-rocket on the sidewalk.

So yes. By you cheering over somebody getting hemmed up over nonsense, that's the type of world you deep down would prefer to live in.

But yo, i aint even trying to get all deep like that.

I was just trying to point out that this must be some left brain verse right brain type shit.

Cause just like you're trying to make me out to be some nut ass anarchist, I could easily make you out to be some nut ass fascist.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

left brain vs right brain is WAY different than a differing opinion.

just pointing that out since you said it a bunch of times, dao.

Are you more right brained or left brained? We know that the cerebral cortex is the part of the brain that houses rational functions. It is divided into two hemispheres connected by a thick band of nerve fibers (the corpus callosum) which sends messages back and forth between the hemispheres. And while brain research confirms that both sides of the brain are involved in nearly every human activity, we do know that the left side of the brain is the seat of language and processes in a logical and sequential order. The right side is more visual and processes intuitively, holistically, and randomly.

http://www.mtsu.edu/~studskl/hd/hemis.html

You're contradicting yourself.

You said that everyone should be held accountable for everything they do.

That's not a contradiction. Everyone should be held accountable and take responsibility for whatever they do. That is not the same as saying everyone will be caught and punished for driving like an asshole. Everyone won't be caught.

The only way for that to be possible is for their to be a 100% perfect totalitarian police state with cops on every corner hemming you up everytime you jay-walk or blow a snot-rocket on the sidewalk.

So yes. By you cheering over somebody getting hemmed up over nonsense, that's the type of world you deep down would prefer to live in.

You're looking way too deep into it. I said "yay" as a half-sarcastic/half-sincere retort, in response to girls always getting away with driving like idiots. As in, "about time".

That's not a contradiction. Everyone should be held accountable and take responsibility for whatever they do. That is not the same as saying everyone will be caught and punished for driving like an asshole. Everyone won't be caught.

You're looking way too deep into it. I said "yay" as a half-sarcastic/half-sincere retort, in response to girls always getting away with driving like idiots. As in, "about time".

That's my point though. I constantly see people on here cheering for people to get hemmed up just cause they got hemmed up before for the same shit.

Like it somehow valitates themselves getting hemmed up to see the same shit happen to someone else.

Personally, I'd rather see nobody get hemmed up for stupid shit.

Unless they did some fucked up shit, I really don't care.

I'd rather see somebody getting let go rather than see somebody getting put through whatever I've been through. Whether it be something as stupid as a ticket or as serious as whatever.

Like I said, it's gotta be some left brain mentality verse right brain mentality.

But you're right about one thing though, I'm definitely looking way too deep into it..

I'm just sayin though.

the FOUR times my car has been crashed into while sitting at a stop sign, or while going through a green light,

it has been MEN that have run their red lights, or ran into my stopped vehicle.

men have higher insurance rates because they get in more accidents.

men are also more likely to die in a car wreck.

Girls you can spot a mile away in their pink Pontiac or purple VW and you steer clear as soon as you see them, which is why they drive shitty but have less accidents I am guessing.

Me, I just steer clear of everyone. When I'm driving everyone is an asshole and sucks at it until further notice so I try my best to avoid every other car. They usually just avoid mine though, cus if they fuck my dope shit up with their 1992 Buick then we're gonna have a problem.

the FOUR times my car has been crashed into while sitting at a stop sign, or while going through a green light,

that still doesn't mean that girls aren't spastic, unfocused, inconsiderate retards when behind the wheel.

you can use your fancy statistics to prove anything.

Wrong. Men have higher insurance rates because there is more men driving than women.

My friend is always driving around like a retard. She says she's a good driver, but I'm dying a thousand deaths when I get in her car. Whenever we go anywhere, I must insist we take my car, even if I can barely afford the gas.

She smokes a spliff, talks on the phone, or worse yet, texts, and slams on the brakes when in really slippery conditions, and is constantly running lights.

The other week, I smoked a huge cannon and went straight through a red light at a major intersection at around 7:00 pm on a Saturday. Man, was that some good chronic.

Me, I just steer clear of everyone.

Me too. I would drive to Chinaland and back everyday for work, and shit is hectic. Due to this, I am an incredibly defensive driver. and very passive, too. I maybe honk my horn once a year, at most. Honking ain't gonna teach that Chinese woman in the Corolla to drive better.

Im on the freeway the other day going 75 in the fast lane, i see a car pulling up behind me FAST, so i move over to let them by. I look to see who it was and as she's passing she gives me the finger. apparently i didnt move over quick enough for her ass. turns out we take the same off ramp. for a good while im behind her because traffic ahead forces everyone to slow down. bitch thinks im following her, so she pulls over and as i pass she says "im sorry." I gave her the finger and moved on.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I looked into this a while ago.

Women get into a higher percentage of accidents; but men get into more expensive accidents (driving at higher speeds). That's why men have higher insurance.

It's already known that men have better spatial awareness and depth perception; both essential to navigational skills.

A recent study was released showing that women are worse drivers:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/01/03/ngay103.xml

i dont really mind people using their phones while driving.

what i do mind is when they have to go 5 miles an hour to do it. if you cant handle both tasks, do one at a time.

that is my only gripe.

also, i had to go to court because even though this one bitch hit me completely and obviously her fault, she started crying when the cop got there and dude was like "its ok ma'am its ok.. sir, what do you think you were doing?!"

fuck you.

My girl is ALWAYS on my case about driving, and she's bad, really really bad.......like weap said.We take my car every where because she's that bad. So for her to get pulled over and fucked with is rad for me. I wanted her to get busted for not wearing her seat belt.We fight over that alot, I got out of her car last week and walked home because of it.

Not that I dont want my whiz to get fucked up insurance and dole out some cake, but I wanted her to learn that because you have boobs doesn't mean your going to get away with driving like a cunt!