girls drive like retards and get away with it

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on the freeway the other day going 75 in the fast lane, i see a car pulling up behind me FAST, so i move over to let them by. I look to see who it was and as she's passing she gives me the finger. apparently i didnt move over quick enough for her ass. turns out we take the same off ramp. for a good while im behind her because traffic ahead forces everyone to slow down. bitch thinks im following her, so she pulls over and as i pass she says "im sorry." I gave her the finger and moved on.

Im on the freeway the other day going 75 in the fast lane, i see a car pulling up behind me FAST, so i move over to let them by. I look to see who it was and as she's passing she gives me the finger. apparently i didnt move over quick enough for her ass. turns out we take the same off ramp. for a good while im behind her because traffic ahead forces everyone to slow down. bitch thinks im following her, so she pulls over and as i pass she says "im sorry." I gave her the finger and moved on.

CLASSIC! :lol:

Yay for girls not getting away with shit they usually get away with.

This must be some left brain verse right brain shit.

Is it spinning to the left? Or is it spinning to the right?

I'm usually more in favor for nobody getting harrassed for stupid shit.

As opposed to the "if it happens to me it should happen to everybody else" mentality.

This must be some left brain verse right brain shit.

Is it spinning to the left? Or is it spinning to the right?

I'm usually more in favor for nobody getting harrassed for stupid shit.

As opposed to the "if it happens to me it should happen to everybody else" mentality.

So you don't think people running red lights or drunk drivers or anyone driving like a moron should be held accountable?

So you don't think people running red lights or drunk drivers or anyone driving like a moron should be held accountable?

I think that everyone who drinks drives drunk at one point or another. And everyone who drives tries and fails to beat a red light at one point or another.

And if you deny that you do you're a liar.

I think everyone who drinks drives drunk at one point or another and everyone who drives tries and fails to beat a red light at one point or another.

And if you deny that you do you're a liar.

Well, I've never driven drunk but I've driven through red lights and stop signs before.

That's not even the point -- whether I've done it or not. The point is I think I should be held accountable like everyone else.

Well, I've never driven drunk but I've driven through red lights and stop signs before.

That's not even the point -- whether I've done it or not. The point is I think I should be held accountable like everyone else.

No, that is the point.

Just like you feel like you root for people to be held accountable to every little detail of every single law, I root for people to breath free as long as they aint bothering nobody.

Like I said, I guess it's some left brain verse right brain shit.

No, that is the point.

Wrong, because I initially never questioned whether or not most people have driven through red lights or not. You brought that up. I'm sure most people have driven through red lights at least once. What I did imply was that everyone should be held accountable for their actions. You seem to want a lawless system where everyone can just drive like assholes and get away with it.

Just like you feel like you root for people to be held accountable to every little detail of every single law, I root for people to breath free as long as they aint bothering nobody.

Wrong. Never said that. I don't think people should be busted for jaywalking and dubbing VHS tapes and shit like that. I'm talking about drunk drivers causing deaths and injuries, and motherfuckers speeding through red lights at intersections and nearly hitting pedestrians.

Like I said, I guess it's some left brain verse right brain shit.

Nah, just some common sense and rational logic shit. Even if you don't think cops should stop anyone (and I'm sure you don't), a logical person would at least think that people that drive like assholes should be held accountable in some way (a vigilante chasing him down and beating his ass for example).

Wrong, because I initially never questioned whether or not most people have driven through red lights or not. You brought that up. I'm sure most people have driven through red lights at least once. What I did imply was that everyone should be held accountable for their actions. You seem to want a lawless system where everyone can just drive like assholes and get away with it.

In other words there should be a cop on every street corner of America

to enforce that nothing and nobody steps out of line. Ever. Right?

In other words there should be a cop on every street corner of America

to enforce that nothing and nobody steps out of line. Ever. Right?

No, that's not "in other words". Nothing I wrote implied that. To expect that every single law ever broken to be pursued is ridiculous and impossible. But *if* caught doing some assholish shit, then they should expect to get what's coming to them. Which is a lot better than your view -- that people should just drive anyway they want without any repercussions. It would be chaos.