Does anyone know where I can cop some dicks to suck?

Mr. Popularity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Does anyone know the site where I can cop these shirts...

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

whats bold is pure fucking goldddddddddd

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

I really don't care about what you have to say, but voodoo is Jamaican not African. Get your religions straight homie.

He keeps PMing me and trying to get me to guess who he is. Claims he's had an account on the board since 2004, but forgot his password. I finally told him that I was done playing Twenty Questions, and that he was probably going to get banned soon and that it wasn't my problem. He told me not to be bitter, and I told him that I was just being honest.

What do you get when you cross a elephant and a rhinoceros?

Elephrhino.

stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to the admin, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.

OH shit!!! You're going to tell the admins about our shananigans???

I dont think telling anyone about these "shananigans" will help your

e-thug rep homie.

Luois vuitton:

231713295_l.jpg

check it swap meet louie: you can not win.

wifey could house your shit.

o yeah now i have your ip and moms not going to be happy when the plumbers and electricians come over in the morning to start their work.

better yet how about the fact that i have put you on the fbi's national registry of people who visited nambla.

man should be a good day-noob