Does anyone know where I can cop some dicks to suck?

Mr. Popularity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Does anyone know the site where I can cop these shirts...

that is fucking hip hop, if i've ever seen it.

Didn't you get dissed on by a bunch of fags on BS once? I believe you cried and left a week later. Shut your trap you e-conceited fat fuck. Only twinkie heads would come through with 100% of the shit I see you post

oh shit a bombing science regular.

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on 12oz and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on 12oz and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

wow, that was fuckin GOLD!

:lol:

huh? bs? twinkie heads? you lost me here...

conceited, yes.

you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 9787 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my fuckin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like it

you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 9787 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my fuckin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like it

:lol: this is going to be a great thread.

wow, that was fuckin GOLD!

:lol:

When you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch.

stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to the admin, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.