Does anyone know where I can cop some dicks to suck?

Mr. Popularity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Does anyone know the site where I can cop these shirts...

You don't know who you're fuckin with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I'm gonna ram up your ass.

i could retaliate with some bullshit but you humor me kid... keep up this fake ass persona, maybe someone will really be threatened by your e-thuggin homie

yo, i'm really in the mood for fries from nathan's:

1176419269_ee51d2135f.jpg

WHAT THE PHUCK ? DO SOME OF YOU FLABBY ASSED WOMEN REALLY THINK YOUR KOOCH IS WORTH $200 TO $400 AN HOUR? GET A GRIP. REMEMBER MC DONALDS DIDNT SELL A BILLION HAMBURGERS AT $2.00 A PIECE THEY SOLD THEM FOR .49 AND MADE MONEY ON QUANITY. SO WHILE YOUR HIGH DOLLAR KOOCHIE MAY MAKE $400 A WEEK THE BURGER KOOCHIE IS MAKIN BANK. SO YOUR EITHER HERE TO GET RICH OR JUST MAKE MILK MONEY. THERE AINT NO WAY I'D GIVE YOU 50 BUCKS FOR SOME OF YOUR KOOCHES.SO QUIT SELLIN HAMBURGER FOR THE PRICE OF CAVIAR

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on 12oz and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

Your bluff game is garbage. As are you.

you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 9787 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my fuckin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like it

Son, son, please... you hang out on Bombing Science. You wear glasses.

Knock it off son.

When you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch.

stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to the admin, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.

[ATTACH]81789.vB[/ATTACH]

1452869951_cokewhore.jpg.63f6c5bcdcf5800fd5460f313a861d7e.jpg

When you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch.

stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to the admin, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.

:lol:

holy shit...

somebody please tell me me hes kidding...

right???

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.

But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here

banhammercometh.jpg

Louis, you are offically a nigger. A GAY nigger.

And, my IP address is 127.0.0.1.

the enemy is local LORLMFOLRMF

it's always great when someone gets their ass busted by an admin, too. this guy is probably the son of the guy that shanked up that shrink's office. just remember kid, meth doesn't help much with anger or mental problems.

you feel like punching me in the face? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

super_retard_stfu.jpg

HAHAhAhAHA ACTUALLY I WAS SO RIGHT!!

Headline: Facebook me, I don't use Myspace too much...

Orientation: Straight

Here For: Friends

Sorry Dilla! cut your hair and graduate highschool before you come try to act brolic to someone who would run your pockets for sport.

STAY THE FUCK IN ILLINOIS

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!