LOOKING FOR SOME SUPPORT FROM CH.0

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MERO--there are no cameras to steal, but i can get you a couple beers if you want. a couple --not a whole nights worth!

the drink prices are kind of high, compared to the price of PBR. they have good beer and booze, but the minimum on pints is $6.00. cocktails cost about $10.00. a couple of my friends think it's too pricey for them, but i think drinking pints for $6.00 is pretty average.

NO DOUBT, 10 DOLLARS FOR A DRINK AINT THAT BAD IN NYC IF THEY STRONG, IF ITS ICE JUICE I MIGHT COULD HAVE A FIT.

I LOOKED OUT THOUGH, MY SHORTY IS AT WORK SITTING AROUND SO I MADE HER AND HER COWORKERS VOTE. HOLLA.

once again --thanks for all the support.

harvey --tea and brandy is good for the flu. whiskey works as well.

they do spiked hot chocolate at this bar. you pick what you want to spike it with. so i asked the bartender what goes good with hot coco. "silver tequilla" is popular right now. so i tried it. damn, that shit is good. i recommend anyone who likes tequilla to try this out.

any night is a good night for whiskey and hot chocolate. they have djs every night after 10pm. the music changes up. friday and saturday nights get packed and loud, but it's a good time.

also: they said they are going to start screening the series episodes of "twin peaks" on monday nights. i think this starts next monday, or the following monday, but they are going to play all the episodes, the pilot, and the movie. if anyone is up for that, pm me and i'll get you the specifics when i find out.