Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

LOOKING FOR SOME SUPPORT FROM CH.0

I've seen people post threads looking for help from the Ch.0 community, so I've decided to follow suit. I started DJ'ing at this new bar about a month ago. It's a real nice place, run by really good people. They just opened up within the last year, and got nominated for TimeOut magazine's "eat out awards." The ballot is both in the magazine and online. So what I'm hoping for, is to get as many people as I can, to vote for this bar:

http://www.huckleberrybar.com/

I play records there, as does another 12oz'er who's name I'm not going to mention. By voting for this bar, you're helping the bar out, and possibly helping us out as well. The award might get the bar more recognition, which means more money for them, and possibly more people for us to play music for at night.

All you have to do is go to this link:

http://www.timeout.com/newyork/static_content/surveys/?surveyid=962

Scroll down to "Best new bar," click on "Huckleberry Bar," then scroll down and click Submit. It's easy, and only takes about 30 seconds, unless you move at sloth like speeds.

I know this might not be "thread" worthy to some of you, but any votes are appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

thanks tr808.

thanks to decyferon for the vote from across the pond.

thanks clue --looks like i'm all propped out for the day. that's a shame. i've only given out like 4 props in the last 24 hours.

if you get over here, your accent will get you laid more than you can imagine. chicks over here seem to gush when they hear an english accent. fucking mr. bean can probably work that shit to his advantage.

voted.

if i come through my peoples better be getting a free round

Thanks for the vote metronome.

GLIK$ --if you're going to come through, i'll definitely throw a round at you. hit me with a PM and i'll let you know what night i'm playing. it's a nice bar to take one your ladyfriends too. it's got that low light, marvin gaye's living room, kind of feel to it. thanks for the vote.

Thanks to everyone. i know i keep saying thanks, but it's because i mean it. i told one of the owners i could get him some votes, and the first thing i thought was ch.0.

we should use our power to get socialized health care in the U.S.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now