Post your hero

autoteller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SABER

:lol:

The scene with the hatchet is one of the best i've ever seen.

". I like to carry it, you never know when your going to need it. A situation may come up say for example, someone has been drinking, and about to drive a loved one home, then I'd like to know I have it. Not to kill, no. Just to maim. Take a little off the shoulder. Swish! The elbow. Slash! Shave a little meat off the old kneecap. Fowap! Ooooo! You got both kneecaps? I like to keep mine razor sharp. Sharp enough you can shave with it. Why I've been known to circumcise a gnat. You're not a gnat are you, Bug? Wait a minute, bug, gnat. Is there a little similarity? Whoa, I think there is! Ha ha ha. You understand what I'm talking about? I don't think you do. I'll be right back. Heh heh heh heh."

who was the pimp that gave hella hookers aids?

heres my hero

music4.jpg

i read it in the news a few years ago. i'll try to find something online about it. i've been searching for it for 5 minutes or so on google, and no go so far though.

if i can't find an article, i'll just retract my statement and go with seth putnam from anal cunt. He overdosed on crack, herion, alcohol, various pills including a month's worth of ambien sleeping pills and god knows what else. Went into a coma for a few weeks or months or something, came out, had to re-learn to walk, all the while playing anal cunt shows while sitting in a chair, practically paralyzed from the waist down.

i heard he smokes crack again now that he can walk, THAT is why he's my hero.