Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think that daym drops gives them a heads up

----

Had pizza for lunch today at work

Booty call is on her way over w pizza right meow

Gonna be a rough couple days at the gym this wknd haha

Tiny font: *good quality at participating locations*

I have been into the slight weight home made pizza. Get a half baked pizza crust and put the sauce, cheese, toppings, what have you on it. The one i made tonight was fire. Mixed in some really good aged cheddar to the mozzarella splash of the p cheese, pesto, and olives. Would of added gooms if i had them

Domino's thin crust usually gives me diarrhea the next morning, but worth it If I don't have to be anywhere.

not eating pizza cause it may give you diarrhea is like not wanting to fall in love cause you *might possibly* get your heart broken. better to have loved pizza and have the squirts than to never have pizza at all.

look at these babies from Pizza Delicious in New Orleans in the Bywater. very good, and will fill you up.

oSQ1seI.thumb.jpg.5df590f936273cb395bcf20dd5d3a7a7.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know i always use this as an example but, white castle. Yeah i know that shit will be tearing my stomach to shreds the next 2 days but so. Don't let your stomach run your life.

First time trying the pizza from a hood spot around the way.

Pretty standard fair which for pizza = good.

MMcgT2g.thumb.jpg.380b3bcb1bdda97831ea5bad4840ce83.jpg

Not a fan of the way they cut it tho.

• Like 1

Not a fan of tomato slices or pineapple. Fucking tomato slices are always going to come off the slice in a big chunk, and there's already tomato sauce on the pie.

That hood pie looks greasy as a hood chick. Damn! Don't like my pizza super greasy, have to towel it off 1st if it is, don't need further incentive to drop a deuce after.

My vacation spot does a dope basil and goat cheese pie. Have also gotten into roasted garlic mixed in with my toppings on a pie as of late.