Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Could you tell a difference?

I wanted a pizza from these 2 places out of town and one was going to take an hour and the other one had a line around the block, the place only makes one kind of pizza a day and the one they made that day wasn't made with weird non-pizza ingredients too.

Ended up having to get something else.

isabella-s-brick-oven.jpg

destroyed a pie that looks like this the other day, only with sopressatta and tomatoes instead. isabella's pizzeria in little italy in baltimore. was kinda pricey but oh so proper

pizza hut has always been middle-of-the-road hot mediocre for me. looking forward to the changes

I quite enjoyed dipping the crust in the garlic dip they give you. The pizza itself was just crazy oniony or some funky taste. It wasn't messin with domino's version.

And can i just add how great it is that we live in a country where one can just throw away the better half of a large pizza like nothing and go about their business. Did that twice this year.

Was thinking earlier, every pizza place has hopped on the garlic butter crust bandwagon now.

And can i just add how great it is that we live in a country where one can just throw away the better half of a large pizza like nothing and go about their business. Did that twice this year.

I did this earlier today :cry2:

I feel so guilty, it was a pizza i made last night. It came into pieces and had to eat it with a fork but still pretty good. I just did not want to reheat a "pizza" that i couldn't eat with my hands. Still feel really bad about it though.