Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

Had a Trader Giotti's, the Italian section on Trader Joe's for the unversed in TJ's nomenclature, pie today. Arugula and tomato, imported from Italy. Either they put some chemicals in it (I didn't read the ingredients), or the tomatoes, which I don't necessarily like or dislike on pizza, usually, threw me off, but it was really bad. Threw half into the compost bin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

My job has its perks sometimes. I feel like I've gotten free pizza 3/4 days I've worked this week. Last night I was getting ready to order food and my coworker tells me a pizza delivery guy dropped off an entire meatlovers pizza free of charge. I asked her why and she said no reason...She's kinda stupid and I'm pretty sure it was for someone that didn't answer the door to pay for it. Anyway, she's muslim so she couldn't have any so it was all mine.

tomato pie in the pizza thread?! whoooaaaa man.

@massgraff i didn't know you were anti-PH stuffed crust. stuffed crust gold (with cheddar on top) was GOAT.

i won't tolerate the TJ's trash-talk because they do have some solid offerings. and not expensive ones (sometimes).

EDIT: you can @ people?!?! insane. this is a crazy world

Fuck Pizza Hut! My coworker ordered a thin crust pizza last week from them with breadsticks and it was the worst pizza I've ever seen/tasted. Nearly burned and all around just horrible. they didn't even cut the breadsticks...It was just one big loaf lol

Also, when I clocked in today guess what my coworker had waiting for me.... You guessed it. Free pizza!

Make that 4/5 nights I worked this week that I have gotten free pizza.

From what I heard today one of the delivery drivers might have a crush on my coworker and keeps bringing her pies but she's never here. She only works mornings and the driver comes by at night lol

So I'm assuming the people that work the evening shift just ain't telling him that she works mornings only just so he can keep coming by with pies haha

Yeah, but maybe he's a twisted freak and sticks his dick in the pizza so she'll have a piece of him.

Anyhow, I imagine you guys to be college age or above. Are you really like 16 and never had "real" pizza?

All those chain pizzas like pizza hut, dominos, papa johns, it's all crap. The sauce doubles as a laxative and the shit is greasy as hell.

I know this is blasphemy to some.

From what I heard today one of the delivery drivers might have a crush on my coworker and keeps bringing her pies but she's never here. She only works mornings and the driver comes by at night lol

Yeah, but maybe he's a twisted freak and sticks his dick in the pizza so she'll have a piece of him.

for realz:tearsofjoy:

Anyhow, I imagine you guys to be college age or above. Are you really like 16 and never had "real" pizza?

All those chain pizzas like pizza hut, dominos, papa johns, it's all crap. The sauce doubles as a laxative and the shit is greasy as hell.

I know this is blasphemy to some.

those two schools of thought are basically the only dividing wall in this thread. hasnt stopped the wheels from turning, though

• 3 weeks later...