Dr Pepper Long-Overdue-Appreciation-Thread-Oner...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

appreciated...

i remember hating the stuff as a kid....but ever since about freshman year in high school, ive been into it...my old homegirl Kim even had a recipe for dr. pepper chicken....where she mixed some herbs and spices with dr. pepper and used it to marinate the chicken....i never tried it though...i should try and get a hold of that recipe.

most of yall wont know about this but...

In the 80s you could get Dr Pepper gum and it was the fucking shit... it was filled with dr pepper on the inside...

so good

also you can get Dr Pepper cake at walmart..

that cake is the shit...

so I don't drink soda that often anymore... but Dr. Pepper used to be one of the few soda's I did drink when I drank soda...

Seriously though, you ever read the ingredients on a bottle of soda... shit is fucking bad for you...

• 3 weeks later...

been drinking them thangs for bout twenty years....figured a thread would already be made...the one and only soda worth drinking,the local grocery store keeps cans of dublin..(the REAL shit) 2 six packs for seven bucks..the best thing in the world is a cold CRISP dr.pepper almost bites you that shit is so good.DR PEPPER FTW!!!!!!

just copped these...

IMG00212.jpg

Jigga wha!? Man I would straight rock those to the club with a burgundy hat that shit would be off the chizzain!!

I went to the asian super market copped my Dr. Pepper fix. I enjoyed it with a hershey bar and a kit kat... don't hate!

• 1 month later...

Archived