Dr Pepper Long-Overdue-Appreciation-Thread-Oner...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

appreciated...

i remember hating the stuff as a kid....but ever since about freshman year in high school, ive been into it...my old homegirl Kim even had a recipe for dr. pepper chicken....where she mixed some herbs and spices with dr. pepper and used it to marinate the chicken....i never tried it though...i should try and get a hold of that recipe.

so I don't drink soda that often anymore... but Dr. Pepper used to be one of the few soda's I did drink when I drank soda...

Seriously though, you ever read the ingredients on a bottle of soda... shit is fucking bad for you...

• 3 weeks later...

been drinking them thangs for bout twenty years....figured a thread would already be made...the one and only soda worth drinking,the local grocery store keeps cans of dublin..(the REAL shit) 2 six packs for seven bucks..the best thing in the world is a cold CRISP dr.pepper almost bites you that shit is so good.DR PEPPER FTW!!!!!!

just copped these...

IMG00212.jpg

Jigga wha!? Man I would straight rock those to the club with a burgundy hat that shit would be off the chizzain!!

I went to the asian super market copped my Dr. Pepper fix. I enjoyed it with a hershey bar and a kit kat... don't hate!

• 1 month later...