Utah Teen Charged With Raping Dog in "Unspeakable Ways"

Poop Man Bob

Gotta love Fox News!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324069,00.html

Utah Teen Charged With Raping Dog

Monday , January 21, 2008

A 14-year-old Utah boy has been charged with bestiality and lewdness for allegedly raping a dog, according to local affiliate FOX 13.

If convicted, the teen could face up to one year in jail and a fine of $2,500 under state law, which classifies cruelty to animals as a misdemeanor offense.

FOX 13 spoke with Cheryl Smith, executive director of the Utah Animal Adoption Center, about the case. She urged lawmakers to pass stricter laws against people who intentionally harm animals.

Click here for more from MyFoxUtah.com.

"These crimes are getting more and more common. And it’s very disturbing," she said.

Smith said the dog had been molested in "unspeakable ways," but that it was in good care now and adjusting well to its new surroundings, according to FOX 13.

She said she learned of the case after a concerned neighbor called to report a dog was being abused. The owners then released the dog to authorities.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I think the punishment should fit the crime.

A year in jail isn't very much at all.

If I were a judge, I would sentence him to get raped by a horse every day until he dies.

I would totally be the most excellent judge ever.

Judge Judy would be out of a job.

where do i apply to be a bailiff?

Guest shai_hulud

I guess that the fact that it was termed "unspeakable" is why they didn't elaborate further on the ways that you can have carnal knowledge of a dog. Not that I need to know, or anything.

They should just get an angry Great Dane to do the kid in the butt for a while.

yeah,. it was pretty fucking homo.

he was my friends. friend.

so i dont talk to that dude.

i think we went to pick up cash or some shit.

my friend dared him to fuck a horse for 20 bucks. and dude tried it.

we both got grossed out, got our money and bounced.

dude is in jail for fucking 13 year old girls

again, im not so sure that this should be considered cruelty to animals considering the dog might have enjoyed it.

i really dont feel paying a fine is in order. why should the government get money because a dog got fucked? jail time is a whatever.

*i am not condoning beastiality, nor am i a fan of it.

again, im not so sure that this should be considered cruelty to animals considering the dog might have enjoyed it.

i really dont feel paying a fine is in order. why should the government get money because a dog got fucked? jail time is a whatever.

*i am not condoning beastiality, nor am i a fan of it.

HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was going to say are they going to give the dog his victim surcharge money in milk bones? like that the fuck?