Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

I was on straight shadow status until they made the myspace + mspaint thread... then all hell broke loose :lol:

i'll bet lots of the long-term lurkers are way more interesting than lots of the long-term posters.

I'll bet there are a few rollers in this category as well.

I lurked right through dAnce N grAff, homo dungeon, kettiecat and many others. it was a wild scene.

Ha! Damn, long-time lurkers!

i used to lurk......but i decided to say fuck it. im either gonna have shit talked on me or not. well nothing really happened. goodtimes. thanks ch.0.

rehabilatatedlurkeroner

I lurked right through dAnce N grAff, homo dungeon, kettiecat and many others. it was a wild scene.

ok

i confess.

i lurked through all of the above.

- i remember when seeking (innocence...:confused: ) was a rastanglofarian

- being grossed out by kettiekat

- thinking KABAR was fucking weird as hell (i'm assuming everyone knows who i'm talking about)

- how the popgunwar sagas went from way awesome to sorta pathetic

- Mr.Mang's crazy wheelchair-waterskiing drawings

- the big hoopla over not one, but two (ZOMG) gay dudes making a big ol gay thread together

- makros' warped take on e-social commentary

- when mero's tirades were still a breath of fresh dusted air

hate to be a nerd & piss on y'all's parade, but i think the forum was, in general, way more interesting.

now it seems packed with boring people, all preoccupied with "LULZ," "ballin outrageous," pushing people's buttons constantly, arguing over who is & is not "butthurt," actin like retarded suburban teens, and dicksizing via virtual egos, all of which is pretty much garbage.

carry on.

yeah, the internet speak/lolcats speak really annoys me.

my internet dick is about the size of my real life penis.... HUGE!

I swear there was a point in ch.0 where if you spoke netspeak you were shunned/made fun of. Now everyone does it.

I swear there was a point in ch.0 where if you spoke netspeak you were shunned/made fun of. Now everyone does it.

I was told that when I signed up. I dont really lurk, I just dont say much.

Pretty lame, huh? I don't post much myself either. I'm just subscribed to a few threads that i stick around in. Though at one point i was a noticeable poster i believe (as evident by my post count).

been lurking for a few years now, i just dont post unless its worth it. i just dont feel as interesting or funny as you guys.

• Like 1

*stands up, looks around the room* Hi.. i suffer from... Lurking on 12oz. i have been addicted since '04 or '03, posted only a few times... Mainly fapped to thick women appreciation thread.. ahaha No.. i've been lurking this site for a while, i dig being a lurkerstein here... must say i have spotted some graff in brickslayers from a couple of friends of mine... although that was when the New Mexico thread was around.. i do like that photography thread in Untitled??? that one is sweeet

• Like 1

i been lurking since 02

where you at negro??!?!

she's in jail for trying to rob a bank with a piece of paper folded to look like a gun colored in with sharpie ....

i wish i could make that up........ holler i got the hookah on lock mang

BANHAMMER.png.d73bf0e82b7a259e80875339e1b8e182.png

I lurk like crazy. I read so much more on this site than I actually comment on or take part in. It's crazy seeing all the people from like early 2000's in here still steady lurkin'. Haha

i use to just lurk, now i just post not caring bout hurting peoples feelings or caring what they think of me.....just thought I'd start to participate in conversations....sometimes don't even read all the shit just comment....ha.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now