12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

And SHAI, come on man. Look at your post count (15,000+), how're you gunna claim lurker status?!?!? You have to wait at least 300 years for your post average to drop low enough.

I'm referring to recent participation, not overall post count. It comes and goes...right now my attention is focused on other things and Channel Zero isn't one of them.

That doesn't mean I don't post elsewhere, just not here as much as in the past. But you're right that I don't lurk much, if I'm here I'm generally part of the conversation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why are people reluctant to post on an anonymous forum? Lurkers are an interesting breed.

Cuz a lot of the Ch0 heads are crazy. I swear if you posted the same thing on an account with full greenpons or a new account or a tampon account that was gross they would be completely different.

ex. that butt hole chops posted in the greazzy beard thread

If at was not chopsticks that posted it that dude woulda been a full blooded tampon by now.

• Like 1

U know what im talkin about.....................

hemorrhoidal%20prolapse.jpg

Cuz a lot of the Ch0 heads are crazy. I swear if you posted the same thing on an account with full greenpons or a new account or a tampon account that was gross they would be completely different.

ex. that butt hole chops posted in the greazzy beard thread

If at was not chopsticks that posted it that dude woulda been a full blooded tampon by now.

so true

i made another acct to see how quickly i could get all the tics tacs (50 posts by the way. personal nerd accomplishment!)

people negged me on some shit that wouldntve gotten a second look from this acct

coulda got the tic tacs in like 40 if i didnt have to cancel out the double tamp i had at one point with that second acct

maybe ill try again some day.....and just stay with that acct from then on, not letting anyone know its BNH....