12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

thank you twisted thoughts! around my friends, or should i say in the real world, i always feel like i'm forcing myself to laugh for them...

even when things are funny and i get a kick out of it (||), i can't get a genuine laugh out.

on here or anywhere else online i can see something and start laughing in my chair for 15 minutes until i start crying. i guess it might have something to do with being insecure about people judging you

also, generally the people that post a lot, at least here in channel zero are relatively intelligent... at least in my eyes. i know a lot of people bitch about how stupid everyone here is... but i can't honestly think of THAT many people that are actually retarded, aka, 2+2 = 9

it's nice to take a break from fucking morons (all of my friends).

and here i don't even have to force anything out of myself in a response, and vice versa. if something's annoying i can just leave it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wow, definitely a lot more lurkers then i ever thought.

i mean, i've noticed how there are perpetually more guests then members on the board, which seems unusual compared to other boards i go to. for some reason people that visit 12oz are happy to just watch. i guess the reason might be because most boards i've seen are designed around teh idea of getting some sort of help or advice (computer tech and programming for example).

i'm glad the new guys are finally taking the opportunity to speak up and participate. seems like this thread is a pass to say hello for the first time without the usual 12oz hazing that goes with it. in reality, it's the people that participate that make this place great, so it really depends on you guys joining in instead of lurking. anyhow, this thread has become a free pass to start posting without the usual hazing (not that those are really that big a deal), so speak up and join in...

good to see some new people stopping by.

I don't know if this qualifies as lurking, but I always post something irrelevant and never address anyone directly.

I'm not too interested in other people's personal drama or other intimate shit dudes keep posting.

Anyway, it seems like no one knows me and I know only little about some peeps here.

oh well

I'm not too interested in other people's personal drama or other intimate shit dudes keep posting.

I think this has a lot to do with why I don't post much. That sort of thing kind of steers me

away from posting. Also, I guess it's a personality type thing..I'm usually pretty laid back and conserved.

This is kind of a weird thing to say but I always thought posting on a forum was way too "geek

status" for me haha. But posting in here, I realize it's actually kind of a cool thing to communicate with many different people from all over the world.

I reread my post about five times before I actually post it, does anyone else do that?

• Like 1

Been a member since around late 2000 or 2001 under varying screen names. Mostly lurked in Brick Slayers, until I found our how infinitely entertaining Ch. 0 is.

My current post-count can be basically attributed to the last two years, so I guess I did my fair share of lurking on the whole.

It always trips me out when people start the "How old are you" threads like DETO's current one, because I feel like a geezer compared to half the people that post a shit load. I remember 12oz's olden days, but only really from an observer's standpoint.

I think the only thread I have ever started was the "RIP PIMP C" thread.

• Like 1

I have been on the steady lurk tip for some time now. If I had to guess, I'd say I've been coming here since about 2003. I have not posted once, ever, until right now. Back in 2006 I registered under this name with intent to post and just never ended up doing so.

I'm on here almost every day, I'm familiar with several online persona and their zany antics, I even subscribe to a few threads.

This place has made many a boring work day fly by for me over the years, put me on to some dope music that I otherwise never would have heard of, and provided countless hours of entertainment when boredom would have got the best of me.

I lurk mainly in Ch. 0, the Untitled forum since I am a photography nerd, and I check out the Duty Free forum from time to time since I really dig kicks and fresh gear.

Shit. I don't even write. NOT AT ALL. But in my eyes this message board is one of the most boss spots on the entire fucking internet.

Thank you Twelve Ounce

• Like 1

I think Bird Flu should be changed to just regular member lurking for that long, damn.

I joined 12oz before it switched over, and deleted my name. I made another one and never used it until lately, because now I got a job where I can see the ounce at work. Only know a couple people on here, and one is my roommate. But over all most people on here seem chill, and thankfully over the years I've seen most of the actual retards get banned.

the lurkers should start saying shit.

i mean, if you get banned for being retarded just continue lurking... but usually the quiet ones have the most interesting shit to say.

thats why i talk a lot, because all i spew is diarrhea

*note: this is the first time in my life i have spelled diarrhea correctly without the use of spellcheck directly afterwards.

diarrhea is seriously the most fucked up word ever.

i lurked for a few months before signing up too.

the reason i signed up was because someone finally made a thread about my city in brickslayers....before that i used to go to another website, which had flicks of graffiti in my city....it was not a forum though...so people couldnt post whatever they wanted...and nobody could make comments.