12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm a habitual lurker. Been on here under various screen names since 2000.

My most recent alter ego was toecutter...

...not really. But yeah, I've been here awhile and rarely post. I've read some funny shit here in the last few years. I'll do my best to become an active, upstanding member of the community.

lurking hard or hardly lurking?

well i lost my original log in with this name in the big switch over, but i had about 1500 posts in 8 years so, if that tells you anything.

yes, but thanks to that original wet t shirt thread you are forever etched in 12oz notoriety...

I've been on 12oz since 99/00, with about 3 or 4 different screen names. never got past 2000 posts with any of em. originally was here for the graffiti, but I wandered into the yard and channel zero eventually

edit: just noticed this SN has more than 2000 posts... go me.

i lurk metalheads and a couple brickslayers threads. i go through my phases of lurking in ch0. the clique and drama shit is lame which is probably the reason for my spotty posting record in here, but that shit aside, this is one of the best spots on the interweb to come and read some cool/funny/interesting/crazy posts.

i go through my phases of lurking in ch0. the clique and drama shit is lame which is probably the reason for my spotty posting record in here, but that shit aside, this is one of the best spots on the interweb to come and read some cool/funny/interesting/crazy posts.

my sentiments exactly.

i could never imagine the day my real life relationships are played out on the internet to the viewing and critiques of a bunch of strangers.

• 2 months later...
I lurked right through dAnce N grAff, homo dungeon, kettiecat and many others. it was a wild scene.

ok

i confess.

i lurked through all of the above.

- i remember when seeking (innocence...:confused: ) was a rastanglofarian

- being grossed out by kettiekat

- thinking KABAR was fucking weird as hell (i'm assuming everyone knows who i'm talking about)

- how the popgunwar sagas went from way awesome to sorta pathetic

- Mr.Mang's crazy wheelchair-waterskiing drawings

- the big hoopla over not one, but two (ZOMG) gay dudes making a big ol gay thread together

- makros' warped take on e-social commentary

- when mero's tirades were still a breath of fresh dusted air

hate to be a nerd & piss on y'all's parade, but i think the forum was, in general, way more interesting.

now it seems packed with boring people, all preoccupied with "LULZ," "ballin outrageous," pushing people's buttons constantly, arguing over who is & is not "butthurt," actin like retarded suburban teens, and dicksizing via virtual egos, all of which is pretty much garbage.

carry on.