12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

Poesia [ ] T

i lurk so much on ch0. just lurk, no posting. i've been doing it for years. i am probably as in depth as most of the people here to all jokes, comedy, daily drama, people,etc, yet never post enough to make a name or impact.

it kind of weirds me out though since i dont participate in this but i know whats going on because i look in ch0 a few times a day. i find myself typing a response to a bunch of threads, then just pressing the back button and not ever partcipating.

the social clique-ness and social hierarchy of this forum is funny to me.

We have had a confession of a 12 oz lurker in the dawood thread. Ive always wondered about the % of 12 oz lurkers that are as up to date as the regulars on the shenanigans of channel zero they just stay silent.

This is your thread to come out and introduce yourself. Dont be scurrred.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as some of you may have noticed, we just made some changes to address this 'lurking' situation... besides opening up new registrations (meaning you no longer need an invite to join), we also automatically give users a nudge when they've never posted, or haven't posted in a while.

hopefully we'll start to see some more activity and participation as a result.

Newbie Lurker here. Been a solid lurker for about 11 months. I finally registered so I'll be a Lurker Lite. I will still lurk sometimes.

I do not have access to the internet at work so a post or two or three at evening time will be my average.

This is a newbie introduce yourself thread.

• Like 1

7 years now. I fall off, I get back on, repeat a million times. I barely know what is really happening as of these times. I do find myself typing some huge reply, then just pressing the back button. I can't stand posting in a thread for the first time when its already a few pages long. You gotta be on top of things around here especially now cause theres a million more members as opposed to a few years ago. I am mostly on here when I am procrastinating from other things. That and I think my eyes start to burn when looking at a monitor for more than an hour...this happen to anyone? My eyes are def getting worse from years of looking at a computer screen.

Life, like Ch. 0, goes on without you.