Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

12oz lurkers Slients Watchers

i lurk so much on ch0. just lurk, no posting. i've been doing it for years. i am probably as in depth as most of the people here to all jokes, comedy, daily drama, people,etc, yet never post enough to make a name or impact.

it kind of weirds me out though since i dont participate in this but i know whats going on because i look in ch0 a few times a day. i find myself typing a response to a bunch of threads, then just pressing the back button and not ever partcipating.

the social clique-ness and social hierarchy of this forum is funny to me.

We have had a confession of a 12 oz lurker in the dawood thread. Ive always wondered about the % of 12 oz lurkers that are as up to date as the regulars on the shenanigans of channel zero they just stay silent.

This is your thread to come out and introduce yourself. Dont be scurrred.

I lurked for about 4 months but only because I didn't know anyone using 12oz and couldn't get an invite to join.

Now I have membership I don't intend to lurk so much. Love the drama and comedy of ch0.

this keeps me going through the day in work

i'm guilty when it comes to always typing a response in this quick reply box, then re-reading, then backspacing.

and refreshing the channel zero page nine million times until the threads i like to read have new posts, then just reading them, not replying to them.

/no....

nevermind.

ive been lurking since about 2005/various accounts.

**edit; on that note i want to say props to bojangles on his book. one of the best reads ive ever read.

as some of you may have noticed, we just made some changes to address this 'lurking' situation... besides opening up new registrations (meaning you no longer need an invite to join), we also automatically give users a nudge when they've never posted, or haven't posted in a while.

hopefully we'll start to see some more activity and participation as a result.

i don't lurk. i do spend too much time here though.

and damnit--i never i got to ebay my 5 invites...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now