Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobsakamano

PWNED!

LOSER!

Posted last year

Haha T4M went from getting punked to punking people out..

I learned my lesson hahaha. just helping out for the future reference.

I think there is allready a pwned thread of pics, but too lazy to look and i need LOLz before i go to work...

tat-pwned-forever.jpg

Look man, take this new jacks to school. Drop the clock on 'em and let them know the time man.

Oontz Oontz bitches.

T4M needs to write a brochure on how to get worked and still be cool.

T4M needs to write a brochure on how to get worked and still be cool.

dollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gifdollarsign.gif

there should be a thread of stuff thats already been posted. that will save us from posting shit thats already been posted

1) Tower of Pisa

This man spent the better part of two weekends painstakingly building a replica of the leaning tower of Pisa out of lincoln logs. At the crowning moment of his achievement, a media reporter came by to interview the creator of the tower. During the interviewer, it was revealed that the Guiness Book of World Records would be there within days to evaluate the tower. But what happened next can only be summed up in one word: pwned! As the reporter circled the tower to get a better look, the cord from his microphone swept the base of it and caused the entire structure to collapse to the floor. The last thing viewers hear is the creator of the tower gasping in horror and storming off in disgust.

More.

http://www.pwnplease.com/page/Pure+Pwns?t=anon

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now