As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

she'll probably give him more "ammo" for him to run on here and clown himself with. Or she'll get drunk and spiteful and post from lala land.

i just think its amazing that dude ran on here to make me look bad and ended up making himself look a fool and her look horrible, yet she climbed right back into his boney arms.

regardless ill never post one nude of her, one negative word about her or any of that. like i said i love her probably always will regardless. I will also never fire one negative word at dude or give up any of the real foul shit she told me about him or his family/said about or their relationship.

peace out cub scouts!

Yo right here is why this guys a good man, and I mean this in every no homo way possible. Took an L like a man and came out on top, then came out looking like a fucking Viking while yall dudes play mouth piece on here.Drop this shit for real.....unless seeks is going to post those flicks up.

Funny conversation I had today..

GREG: werd

i'll prolly go to my pops & drink a 12 pack with him

i don't have cable or an antenna so i can't watch tv at my crib

me: What the fuck?

GREG: i'm not payin for that shit

me: Doesn't your car have 20's?

GREG: i have a friend that works at cox but can't seem to get him over to hook the cable up for free

haha funny

me: Serious?

GREG: i keep em clean too

yup

me: GET OUT OF HERE!!

You sonofabitch..

GREG: i ain't payin for cable

GREG is typing…

Yo I am just hoping the only reason Dhabz is taking her back is to pee in her butt and post flicks on 12oz for all of us to see... otherwise Dhabz you are making a big mistake... seriously... love or not man its a fucking big mistake... I still love my ex after all the foul shit she did to me, but at least I have enough sense to tell her to fuck off everytime she tries to talk to me... Dhabz you need to do that right now, or if you are going to take her back just make it long enough to pee in her butt and post flicks for all of us to see...

Guest shai_hulud
thats the thing dog. he did not stick up for her whatsoever.

It takes a little reading between the lines, but it's there. After all, coming on here and speaking up was 50% gloating and 50% taking a stand.

This is all a big whatever to me now. They probably aren't going to show up for round two.

If they're happy playing games with each other, more power to them. Maybe everything will work out for them.

But, I doubt it.

Sorry, Dhabz. I wish you the best, though.