As the vaj turns... today in 12oz...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Kleenex....

i mean, he fucked your girl and posted pics of it on the internet.

she would leave your house, call him and have phone sex.

she sent pics of her tits to fucking eastbay for christ sake.

i'm not sure why you're acting like you won something special. you won a trashy whore.

congrats and good riddance.

I understand the circumstances completely.... this is no new news for me. At the time, she wasn't mine... so it's all good, I do not dictate what other people do, just myself.... I had my fun while your boy had his head in the clouds too.

For being trashy she sure did have him head over heals, buying diamonds, looking for condos in TX, flying her across the country. Pussy is WAY easier to get than that guys, you don't have to spend all your money.... just so you know, some of you seem to be a bit confused about that.

Haha...this is so amusing. Thank you all for all the attention.

i dont think getting negative attention is necessarily a good thing. plus looking at the big picture its not really you who is getting the attention.

damn milky, i dont think i'll ever be a mod so i guess ours is a love lost.

Its amusing because so many people are twisted up in it. People have the facts fucked up too and they just run with it like they know something.

Gliks and I dont even dislike eachother. Whats done is done. We had good times.

which facts are fucked up?

you tried to e-pimp eastbay, sending him pics, phone sexn him, bitching about dhabs to him, asking him to help you, blah blah blah. did that not happen? because it's common knowledge that it did.

you did the exact same shit, word for word, to gliks. i know that, because i got the emails forwarded to me as soon they came to him. i got the run down nightly.

what other facts are there? that you're an ex stripper, methhead, attention whore, who was hitting on me right in front of gliks, popping shit about how sexy you thought i was? did you not say that? cause i can give you the exact quote. did you not try and swallow every single thing you could get your hands on, until you had to be carried to the car? pretty fucking classy. almost as classy as shitting all over dhabs by posting pics of you naked in gliks bed. oh, and did you not tell him this morning that you still love him?

just walk away girl, you're over.

Its amusing because so many people are twisted up in it. People have the facts fucked up too and they just run with it like they know something.

Gliks and I dont even dislike eachother. Whats done is done. We had good times.

we got twisted up in it because you put your business out there for us to read and see. the fact is what you present on here and its not pretty and i DO know everything and by that i mean just every fucking thing in general.

CC- i've been laying low avoiding people and things. minus calig and milks.

blah i rather not get in the kool aid

but since it's a forum topic

wtf i feel bad for gilko

but at the same time dude was straight tricking, some dudes love to do that shit

chalk this shit up to life

to bad it's all interwebby

and rly eastbay? i haven't sent him my nudes yet but still eastbay?

mehhhhhhh

Look up in the sky, it`s a bird, it`s a plane

What`s that niggas name?

Captain save a hoe mayne

I wanna be saved

doesnt dhabs beat you when he finds out youre talking to other dudes on the internet? or were you lying?

true that.

i mean, that is what you told both eastbay, and gliks, as well as obviously several other people.

you definitely made a good decision going back to dude. did he lure you in with the promise of a $50 bag?