Tom Cruise is from Mars

Milk Grenades

Exclusive:

[/url]

You have to watch this video. It shows Tom Cruise, with all the wide-eyed fervor that he brings to the promotion of a movie, making the argument for Scientology, the bizarre 20th-century religion. Making the argument is an understatement. The Hollywood actor, star of movies such as Mission Impossible, is a complete fanatic. "When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help... We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures." There's much much more. Let me put it this way: if Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch was an 8 on the scale of scary, this is a 10.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

This video's been passed around privately by reporters and writers investigating Cruise's ties with Scientology. Most reporters have been wary of taking on the Scientologists, because they have a history of both litigation, and the harassment of critics. The publication of Andrew Morton's biography of Tom Cruise, which claims he is the second most powerful person in the cult, has seems to have opened the floodgates. Several indoctrination videos were available on Google Video, on Sunday, and showcased on Gawker, before being removed by the person who had originally posted them. Yesterday, for a few hours, the clip of Tom Cruise discussing his beliefs as a Scientologist appeared on Youtube, and was republished by Radar and Defamer. That video is no longer available, most likely after the Church of Scientology sent in a copyright infringement notice. Gawker is now hosting a copy of the video; it's newsworthy; and we will not be removing it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

love the back round music.

my local radio station was talking about this.

and they were saying that he was repeating jis

speech from the one of the mission impossible

movies.

it is not a privlage to call yourself a scientologist

it is an embarassment to yourself.

FUCK SCIENTOLOGY!!!

FUCK TOM CRUSIE!!!

FUCK SCIENTOLOGY!!!

FUCK TOM CRUSIE!!!

FUCK SCIENTOLOGY!!!

FUCK TOM CRUSIE!!!

FUCK SCIENTOLOGY!!!

FUCK TOM CRUSIE!!!

FUCK SCIENTOLOGY!!!

FUCK TOM CRUSIE!!!

tom-cruise-on-oprah.jpg

Douche Bag

i just got a chance to watch this video, and i'm serious, i want to fight tom cruise. i fucking hate that guy even more now. i think he can probably kick my ass, but if i can at least break that fucking nose, i'll be happy.

i'd pay a year's salary to see him raped by 12 prison inmates with aids.

hahaha, get 'em!

You_Got_Da_AIDS.jpg

How's dude gonna squirt him in the face then just stand there and get sonned like that???

I woulda squirted him again and again when he pulled that "don't go away, you're a jerk" shit. :lol:

/MEGA-NOHOMO.

Archived