YO IM RACIST B

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mero. Man. All the Dominicans ive ever come across are the LOUDEST mother fuckers ever. EVER. Like..oh hey, im out to eat and theres a table full of latin people just SCREAMING and everyone in the joint is wanting them to shut the fuck up and getting heated. But then the Dominicans roll up and the latins are thinking.."Do they really need to be THAT loud?!"

I CANNOT COSIGN USAGE OF THE WORD "VOS" I USED TO WORK WITH THIS ECUDORIAN (OR HONDURAN I DONT REMEMBER) BITCH AND I WANTED TO PUNCH HER IN THE EYE WHENEVER SHE USED THOSE SILLY VOS VAIS TERMS.

AND YO, THAT SHIT IS BACKWARDS MY DUDE, YOU NEED A "<"

DIOS! PATRIA! LIBERTAD!

Y CULO PATRA!

HOLLA FRONT POWWWWWW!!!! WE RUN NY!

why you hating on vos?

it's the language of the peasants.

DOMINCAN NIGGAS ARE STRAIGHT PUSSYHEADS.THEY WILL FUCK ANY BITCH WORD TO ME.YOU SEE A BITCH HANGING OUT WITH A BUNCH OF DOMINICAN NIGGAS, YOU KNOW THEY ALL DONE RAN UP IN THAT BITCH.

AND NOBODY ON THE PLANET CAN TALK AS FAST AS A DOMINICAN, YOU LET THEM MOTHERFUCKERS VENT OUT AND THEY BE SPEAKING SPANISH AT LIKE 20 MPH.

Whats with you and your ex-girlfriends? Are you the that guy that gets bent out of shape when your ex starts dating somone, even though shes your EX-girlfriend? Then you try and beat up there current boyfriend for no real reason than out of jealousy?

Most people on here know the deal with this shit, but yeah I beat my ex's new man up, plus a few of his boys caught it too. In my mind there was a reason though ha

i only say nigger or sand nigger when they piss me off

does that make me racist?

when i was in kfc these black people were working there

and some white lady ordered some shit

and i guess they were taking to long

so the lady says to her little son

come on, these niggers dont know what their doing

CAN YOU MEXICAN NIGGAS PLEASE STOP GETTING ON THE BUS MAD ROWDY AT 6AM WHEN IM ON MY WAY TO COURT? I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE DRINKING CORONAS AND CUERVO ALL NIGHT AND YOUR ABOUT TO GO SIT AT ELJAM AND JUST WAIT FOR SOME NIGGA TO PICK YOU UP AND PAY YOU 40 DOLLARS TO DO 8000 DOLLARS WORTH OF WORK, BUT DO I GOTTA SEE/HEAR YOUR JNCO JEANS ASS LAUGHING AND YAPPIN IT UP WITH YOUR HOMEBOYS WHEN ALL I WANNA DO IS TURN RIGHT THE FUCK AROUND AND GO BACK TO SLEEP? NO. FUCK YALL NIGGAS.

yeah

we runnin' shit.

bakaw

yall niggas don't know nothing bout 6 am quervo shots.

Whats with you and your ex-girlfriends? Are you the that guy that gets bent out of shape when your ex starts dating somone, even though shes your EX-girlfriend? Then you try and beat up there current boyfriend for no real reason than out of jealousy?

LMAO!!!! You're like 16 dude.

I can't wait till you get older and some breezy breaks you in so you can make some emo ass thread about it and we can all laugh at you. :biglaugh: