YO IM RACIST B

DA KID MERO

WHY WONT THIS FUCKIN MUSLIM NIGGA SELL ME A LOOSIE? SON I JUST SEEEEEEN YOU SELL HOMIE A LOOSIE!! FUCK I LOOK LIKE?! IM GONNA STAND HERE AND I WISH YOU WOULD SELL SOMEBODY ELSE A LOOSIE IM GONNA FUCK THEM UP, TAKE IT, THEN FUCK YOU UP AND THROW YOUR COFFEE IN YOUR GRILL...THEN IMA TOTALLY DISRESPECT YOUR SPOT AND TURN OFF THAT RELIGIOUS CHANTING JIBBAJABBA AND THROW ON SOME STYLES P.

WHY IS EVERY SINGLE DUNKIN DONUTS/KFC/SUBWAY IN NEW YORK CITY RAN BY HABIBS? I DONT EVEN GET THAT AT ALL B, I UNDERSTAND THE CHINK FOOD SPOT BEING RUN BY CHINKS, BUT I AINT KNOW DONUTS WAS INDIAN FOOD. I DONT KNOW B.

WHITE PEOPLE, I GUESS YALL ARE COOL...BUT YALL GOTTA STOP MOVING INTO THE GHETTO AND WALKING AROUND LIKE YOU AINT SHOOK. CUZ THEN ONE OF YOU GETS MERKED OUT FOR BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME THEN YOUR MOM IN IOWA STARTS A PETITION AND BEFORE I KNOW IT THERES FOOT PATROL COPS ON THE BLOCK AND THEY COME THROUGH AND CUFF A NIGGA AND HIT ME WITH MULTIPLE "THIS NIGGA WAS JUST CHILLING MINDIN HIS BUSINESS" CHARGES.

I LOVE ASIAN BITCHES, BUT MA, I PROMISE YOU YOU AINT BLACK. IM TALKIN TO THIS BITCH ON SPEAKER PHONE AND MY HOMEBOY IS LIKE "OH YOU TALKIN TO SHANASIA AGAIN?" IM LIKE, "NAH THIS BITCH IS KOREAN" THEN HE HITS ME WITH THE :confused: FACE. DONT GET ME WRONG IMA STILL BEAT BUT PLEASE DONT TALK, AND IF YOU DO JUST SAY "ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME" OR WHATEVER B. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ASIAN BITCH IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE CUZ THEY EITHER ACT LIKE BLACK BITCHES OR WHITE BITCHES. FIND AN IDENTITY BITCH! UNTIL THEN JUST KEEP MY JOINT IN YOUR BOCA.

YO YOU AFRICAN NIGGAS STINK LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, IM SORRY YO ITS JUST REAL. HOW DARE YOU STAND NEXT TO ME ON A PACKED TRAIN WHEN YOUR ARMPIT IS RIGHT EYE LEVEL AND THEN PUT YOUR ARM UP LIKE IM NOT FINNA SMELL THE SERENGETI DOOKIE MUSK COMIN OUT THEM SHITS. FUCK DO YOU BATHE WITH SON? WILDEBEEST SHIT?

CAN YOU MEXICAN NIGGAS PLEASE STOP GETTING ON THE BUS MAD ROWDY AT 6AM WHEN IM ON MY WAY TO COURT? I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE DRINKING CORONAS AND CUERVO ALL NIGHT AND YOUR ABOUT TO GO SIT AT ELJAM AND JUST WAIT FOR SOME NIGGA TO PICK YOU UP AND PAY YOU 40 DOLLARS TO DO 8000 DOLLARS WORTH OF WORK, BUT DO I GOTTA SEE/HEAR YOUR JNCO JEANS ASS LAUGHING AND YAPPIN IT UP WITH YOUR HOMEBOYS WHEN ALL I WANNA DO IS TURN RIGHT THE FUCK AROUND AND GO BACK TO SLEEP? NO. FUCK YALL NIGGAS.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indian folks are some of the most ignorant people i ever have to deal with at my job. alot of them really do smell like curry powder too. They think i dont know my shit because Im not white or my eyes arent slanted enough to look asian. Im also sure they can sense the black in me which is why they'd rather talk to "that guy" you mean the blond haired blue eyed guy over there right? and fuck older asian folks too. they just as ignorant and racist as indian folks.

YO YOU AFRICAN NIGGAS STINK LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, IM SORRY YO ITS JUST REAL. HOW DARE YOU STAND NEXT TO ME ON A PACKED TRAIN WHEN YOUR ARMPIT IS RIGHT EYE LEVEL AND THEN PUT YOUR ARM UP LIKE IM NOT FINNA SMELL THE SERENGETI DOOKIE MUSK COMIN OUT THEM SHITS. FUCK DO YOU BATHE WITH SON? WILDEBEEST SHIT?

lmao.gif

clap2.gif

everyone else>dominicans.

ya vos sabes

I CANNOT COSIGN USAGE OF THE WORD "VOS" I USED TO WORK WITH THIS ECUDORIAN (OR HONDURAN I DONT REMEMBER) BITCH AND I WANTED TO PUNCH HER IN THE EYE WHENEVER SHE USED THOSE SILLY VOS VAIS TERMS.

AND YO, THAT SHIT IS BACKWARDS MY DUDE, YOU NEED A "<"

DIOS! PATRIA! LIBERTAD!

Y CULO PATRA!

HOLLA FRONT POWWWWWW!!!! WE RUN NY!

i would also like to know whats the mexican population looking like out there.

NIGGAS BE MOBB DEEP. SOME HOODS NIGGAS BE SHACKED UP TOUGH LIKE 20 NIGGAS IN A 3BR (IM SERIOUS.) AND THEY BE OUT FIGHTIN EACHOTHER, GETTIN ROBBED, GETTIN MAD DRUNK IN THE STREET AND GETTIN LOCKED UP. JUST SPAZZIN OUT...2 OF MY MAIN HOMIES IS MEXICAN THOUGH SO IM NOT ON SOME TRULY RACIST SHIT BUT THESE NIGGAS BE KILLIN ME.

White and asian chicks is whatever, African niggas do stink...(you ever been in an african grocery?) smells like a thousand miles of shit. Drunk Mexicans, yeah...

but don't front on the muslim brothers...We roll deep, Mero...especially in NY.....plus, you know Dominicans be on some off the boat yellow socks wearing shit, B..Deemanos.

Hey Mero, I heard theres a bunch of Blug Rag Mexicans in New York now, is that true??..My boy told me they funkin with the Latin Folks. Dont sum niggas from the Terror Squad claim LF..??

THE TERROR SQUAD NIGGAS THAT IM FAMILIAR WITH ARE ALMOST ALL RICAN NIGGAS, A FEW DOMINICANS AND A FEW 5050'S, I HAVE YET TO MEET A MEXICAN TS NIGGA. IM NOT EVEN UP ON LATIN FOLKS, IS THAT THAT MS SHIT?

White and asian chicks is whatever, African niggas do stink...(you ever been in an african grocery?) smells like a thousand miles of shit. Drunk Mexicans, yeah...

but don't front on the muslim brothers...We roll deep, Mero...especially in NY.....plus, you know Dominicans be on some off the boat yellow socks wearing shit, B..Deemanos.

NAH PLEASE BELIEVE I FUCK WITH EVERYONE IN THE HOOD ESPECIALLY MY NIGGA AHKEE ON 177 AND BWAY. WATTUP NIGGA! BUT ALOT OF THEM NIGGAS PULL A FUNNY STUNT LIKE I DONT KNOW THEY A LOOSIE SPOT AND I JUST SMOKED A MASSIVE HAZE BLUNT AND I NEED THAT NEWPORT SUPPORT! PUT ME ON NIGGA JUST CUZ I SHAVED DONT MEAN IM A COP DOG, WHAT COP YOU SEE HIGH AS FUCK COMIN IN THE STORE WITH THE BLUNT STILL LIT? :mad:

NIGGAS BE MOBB DEEP. SOME HOODS NIGGAS BE SHACKED UP TOUGH LIKE 20 NIGGAS IN A 3BR (IM SERIOUS.) AND THEY BE OUT FIGHTIN EACHOTHER, GETTIN ROBBED, GETTIN MAD DRUNK IN THE STREET AND GETTIN LOCKED UP. JUST SPAZZIN OUT...2 OF MY MAIN HOMIES IS MEXICAN THOUGH SO IM NOT ON SOME TRULY RACIST SHIT BUT THESE NIGGAS BE KILLIN ME.

its all good, my people just trying to get a better life. i met this guy from the bronx a few yrs ago and he told me it was more mexicans moving up there to like harlem or some shit. i asume most of them are paisas though. show my peeps some love one time.

One of my main dogs is dominican. Abdul Atheem Muhammad Santos.

Dominican women got the flyest cribs in the hood, plastic on the couch, chandeliers...

You can't even walk on the floor in a dominican crib....they even got plastic runners on the floors..HAHAHA