The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got pulled up by the train police for apparently being a "public nuisance" as the people around here fail to realise or understand the Australian way of being sarcastic for saying I can (metaphorically) decapitate any fool I capture on video via my 60fps iPhone 14 I can screenshot any single frame of and crop to size.

I'm more than happy to go to court, state my ID as being the literal incarnation of Luke Skywalker, and destroy the state appointed $500 per Ho U Are lawyers with the literal truth.

The joys of being a Genius in a city full of jealous retards whose entire tall poppy syndrome afflicted existence is based around "cutting me down" aka "retarding" Me.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

And for the 1st amendment "Freedom of speech" warriors out there, my speech has been impeded by "The Man" in this instance to where I will be financially "retarded" by $100 for making a joke.

Now you undertand why I hate what this city has become as the Australia  sense of humour is lost thanks to retarded fucking immigrants.

And in case anyone wonders about my alcohol assisted animosity towards the "reality" I experience as a result of others I share said "reality" with, trust me when I say, no bills, no interner, and any maggot trying to fuck me in a prison cell will be copping a shank to the head straight out like I shanked the maggot who tried to "George Floyd" Me as a 11 year old kid only to end up with a snapped off John Wick pencil in his shin back in 92.

Effectively I begged my old Director for work today to avoid demeaning myself to being a "stop/slow" lollipop sign holder, as humanity has proven to be populated by "Hoes" I see as lower than Me.

For Me to get paid to rub it in their faces as opposed to contributing to society in a more functional manner leaves Me seeking new opportunities that are fiscally denied to Me, and I will leave it to the audience to read between the lines as to the extent to which my care for those I will forever and legitimately view as soulless NPCs has eroded their value, given I can't even send a girl I know in Philly a video of me mocking the fools here without getting financially punished and further "handcuffed" to where a jail stint which sees me taking the precious tax dollars as I live a life of a jailed Man ready to murder anyone without concern as I amfinanced living a bill free, tax free, rent free and food and shelter provided existence as these idiots slave away to finance it.

Last thing I want is to live up to my moniker, but I'm getting pushed to the extent whereby waking up to Grindr, meth addicted and infused  Fs being the first thing I see in the morning as I wake from bed and get breakfast being no different to any prison as the illusion between being in Purgatory and actual prison becomes non-existent.

FWIW and for the record I told the train cops that I'm the literal incarnation of Luke Skywalker as my ID can verify and I'm tired of TPWFs "coming" for my head like stalkers and I wish to be left alone.

As that is my 2nd warning to law enforcement services, 3 strikes will see somebody "out" for testing me, my tolerance for bullshit, and my patience any further.

And if anyone chooses to see me, a "react channel" of life guilty of self imcrimination, I invoke my right to refuse to incriminate myself and as such shift the blame upon those who retard Me from living free of the monetary shackles which restrict Me from travelling the world spreading My love and appreciation for cultures that differ from Mine (which exists here and I am being punished for making jokes about right now) in the places they originate from.

I'll keep on fighting the "evil" suppressive regime with My superior God given intellect as I literally "Rage against the Machine" and the binary based datasets which restrict my freedoms of living and sharing the life I live with everyone else in the form I believe we should all experience it.

I refuse to be "Matthew the Tax Collector" living welfare shit to welfare shir (as all my life is "in check" given I have sacrificed enough of my focus, time and energy into ANALysing the flaws od the human species such that my advice is being ignored for maggots to attempt to still ANALLY (LY = Lie) violate Me with their fuckery and bullshit to the extent that I'll happily remove such experiences (and all potential future ones) from them if only to drill the point of how worthless money and my life is if I am stuck surrounded by "fuxking r3t4rds" every single day.

Anyway I have said enough to justify whatever happens next. Over and out.

I can't wait to go to court, IPhone in hand, take a photo of the judge presiding over me and literally "decapitate" him to his face to iterate my point of how my joke went over the head of those below Me in the comedy game.

When he or she sees me crop the image to realise I was being honest, truthful, and joking in intentions far beyond the realm of the "retards" who complained about Me doing nothing but "vlogging" and "talking" on a train I will not only own any "Court" in this land but anyone who thinks they can ever laugh at Me more than I am already laughing at them right now.

Rant over

10 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I got pulled up by the train police for apparently being a "public nuisance" as the people around here fail to realise or understand the Australian way of being sarcastic for saying I can (metaphorically) decapitate any fool I capture on video via my 60fps iPhone 14 I can screenshot any single frame of and crop to size.

I'm more than happy to go to court, state my ID as being the literal incarnation of Luke Skywalker, and destroy the state appointed $500 per Ho U Are lawyers with the literal truth.

The joys of being a Genius in a city full of jealous retards whose entire tall poppy syndrome afflicted existence is based around "cutting me down" aka "retarding" Me.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I truly LOLd

I'm still pissed that making what is an "in Joke" between friends that sees this descendent of the Scottish MacLeod family isn't allowed to make a Highlaner reference in said joke.

I think it must have been the fact Queen did the soundtrack, as if jokes are now illegal, then this world can get the AIDS (AI Death Sentence) from Me

1 minute ago, T4M* said:

Nature looking back at you to knock it off with your pie dropping bullshit. None of them had veggies estupid  .

Nature mad.

Was trying to leave the spot when I heard walking on the ballast.  I'm like fuck, don't tell me there's a worker here.  Pop out and saw this lady looking back at me.  Cool thing was I just acted natural, didn't stare, and I crossed the tracks to within a few feet of her.  We stood there together for a moment before she turned and walked off into the brush.

• Like 4