The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Went for a wander and captured this image of which the symbolism is too much.

Not only does the "Glass Coffin" containing the desk and chair I left behind sit in the sky in the background, but the fact that my initials of MO are on the car door lets Me know that I am the only "1" whose choice to leave behind the monotony of corporate life for an "Unknown Road" of adventure leads to Me laugh at the miserable middle aged Man I would be had I not made such a decision. 

361612545_1440078476794105_6727670932905

39 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Went for a wander and captured this image of which the symbolism is too much.

Not only does the "Glass Coffin" containing the desk and chair I left behind sit in the sky in the background, but the fact that my initials of MO are on the car door lets Me know that I am the only "1" whose choice to leave behind the monotony of corporate life for an "Unknown Road" of adventure leads to Me laugh at the miserable middle aged Man I would be had I not made such a decision. 

361612545_1440078476794105_6727670932905

Oh and I should add that I left said company in November.

I guess this image captures the EVOlution of Me as a Man from the one who made that decision back then and now I look back at seeing how the stars aligned for Me in that I can laugh no matter what.

@Mauler5150 haha looks like it - crowd shot, but it could have been our boy Terry. 

Dead and Company - last tour.

I was pissed because I copped tickets (3x$250) for Saturday night thinking it would be the last show by The Dead on their final tour closing out in their hometown. 

Then they added a Sunday show. Still had a good time. 

• Like 1

My youngest brother got fucked up

bad - riding one of those one wheel fucking boards.

As far as I’m concerned, if its not a regular skate then the shit is lame anyway…..long boards, one wheel whatever. 

Anyway - dude fractured his skull and has TBI and he HAD  a fucking helmet on. If any of you dudes are riding these things or your kids are riding them - end that shit. 

Hopefully dude’s brain swelling starts to decrease over the next few days, doctors are hopeful but my guy has a tough road ahead. Dude is 13 years my junior and this whole situation has made

me feel like I barely know him. Show love to your people and dont take shit for granted fam. 

Prayers up for young B. 

IMG_2614.jpeg

• Like 3

@LUGRThanks my dude.

Despite the circumstances- things have been favorable. Dude happened to be near one of the best hospitals in the country, no signs of any clear brain damage, when he was not sedated he was able to move hands, feet etc Narrowly like centimeters missed shattering crucial components of his ear…….so definitely a bunch of stuff to be grateful about already. 

• Like 3

826272652_thumbnail_0722230703copy.thumb.jpeg.efef7228f6d9f52c56aee48752ac3377.jpeg

233668511_thumbnail_0722230709copy.thumb.jpeg.a05775ffd461275dcc20f347e8173e1f.jpeg

My past livestock wrangling experience came in handy today.  These cows made it out of their pasture and a ways away into the woods.  I happened to find them on my morning walk when I noticed a tail swinging in the woods.  With no one around I found some rope and made a slip lead and managed to walk them back to their pasture in time for an arriving farmhand to take over.

• Like 3
  • Props 3