Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pistol

The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Dawood, those pics of your daughter rocking the b-boy stance are absolutely priceless. Obviously the result of very good parenting.

Haha, thanks for the day at the zoo.

Ok, so I woke up and sat in a cube until 5pm. I did not take pics of this because its not interesting at all.

After that I got home I drank cheap beer in a nice glass.

IMG_0105.jpg

I gangstergrilled outside - yes it was like zero degrees out /nokidding.

IMG_0109.jpg

My Dog watched.

IMG_0113.jpg

Popo were watching.

IMG_0112.jpg

I went to sleep.

• Like 1

Yea, I was waiting for that comment to get called out.

Thought it would be best if Dawood handled it haha.

yeah, these young guys...

Dawood, those pics of your daughter rocking the b-boy stance are absolutely priceless. Obviously the result of very good parenting.

Haha, thanks for the day at the zoo.

thanks , man wait till I show you the pics of her doing a windmill.

thanks , man wait till I show you the pics of her doing a windmill.

That's maybe not such a good idea... I might actually die.

i believe the dude that did that owns http://www.crewest.com

he actually does some decent work and has been putting in work in LA since the 80's.

now he sticks to alot of legals on the east side and putting together some decent art shows at his gallery.

I know the guy who painted the ones in detroit, hes just another writer, he's pretty sweet

i think you gotta get hooked up through coca cola

i'm guessing man one helped out some school contest, maybe help coordinate or sponsor, and just hit up his name up too.

T;5973315']Yeam man one been around for days. But that dont look so nice.

Man is dope. Vyal is the dark horse though.

Yeah i know Man from way back, does he still kick it with that Cat stash. I remember he had a art gallery for a minute i did a group show there once.

Not sure about Stash, but isn't it ManOne who own Crewest??

I remember Man 1 burning big walls from one of those Graffiti Verite videos.

well, when they're adults and living on their own they can convert to Marvin the martian's space gun religion but while they're in my house they'll be muslims. If you're asking will we be taking trips to the synagogues, churches and temples of our area, then no, we won't be doing that. I believe in Islam, so I teach them Islam, but they have their own minds and honestly I don't want them to be muslim just because my wife and I are. It's much better for them and they'll be stronger in their beliefs if they have their own experiences that lead them to Islam instead of just being nominal muslims that practice wishy washy only when people are looking. For now. I teach them that Islam is the right way of life because I believe that. Other than that, they do most things everybodys kid does all the while keeping it hood.

Thats solid man. I'm not sure if my questioning came across as loaded but it definitely was not. I personally am not and never was religious but I'm glad to see you doing your positive thing. Just keep your little people away from the tiger pit...haha

that comment was un-appropriate. Trust me if she was covering like that for me she would have taken it off a long time ago. She does it for religious and modesty reasons not cause I got it on lock.
just clowining around man, sheesh. why your wife goes in public looking like ninja gaiden is her business, i dont really give a shit. ;)

dawood got a bitch on lock. cant even she her face! nigga WHAT! thanks for the pics, i love the zoo.

im not muslim or really any kind of religious person at all, and i was offended by this.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now