The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The color red is a high intensity color. There is a test to see how many shades of red you can spot. Women are able to detect most of them. You can zoom all you want, they will beat you quicker. I sure hope you are out there in the sun protecting your eyes every chance you get.  I have shades for days 😎

@LUGR

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, T4M* said:

The color red is a high intensity color. There is a test to see how many shades of red you can spot. Women are able to detect most of them. You can zoom all you want, they will beat you quicker. I sure hope you are out there in the sun protecting your eyes every chance you get.  I have shades for days 😎

@LUGR

Most definitely!

I am shade rich at the moment. Just received 2 pairs of Costas on warranty with brand new replacements pairs and have a 3rd pair to submit for repair or replacement. Also, just found my pair of Maui Jim’s this afternoon. All high end fishing glasses.

• Props 2

Rough rugged and raw day on the water. We were gonna cancel due to weather but I changed mind last minute bc some people from out of town really wanted to go. 2 guys first time offshore, full boat, rough seas, rain, couple guys vomiting…….good time though.

A9F9C0E7-50CE-486D-9E5F-C2FF420CA978.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

switched on Olympics to show gymnastics event to my daughter

nothing says gangsta like front row at ladies gymnastics

and as if snopp doesnt know the camera is on him so he's sitting like a kid waiting for an early mark from school

IMG_610D306A5F8B-1.jpeg.d7e33fd92497145fbf3e06a73333b28b.jpeg

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, T4M* said:

Wild. Better hide the coke.

You could accurately say that I shared a line with them.

11 hours ago, ndv said:

@One Man Banned  how close where you to the bears when filming?

Bear on the tracks maybe 100' or less.  I had to stop filming to deal with it coming closer.  After, while I was busy on the tracks, I could hear it moving about the woods behind me at 50' or less and hoped it wasn't stalking me.  After a little while 2 bears came out of the woods and ran across the tracks.   The bears in the tree were much closer, roughly the width of the tracks and right of way.  One of them gave me a warning huff.

• Like 3