The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

baby Blaise is a beast. He is such a sweetie and very much loved. If anyone remembers the situation, and how young my niece is-with all of that considering, they are doing great.

Our family is not small and doesn't know how to produce little children,though- haha

Thankfully, my kid inherited her slim paternal genes.

Thank you guys for your kind words.

its been a while. im unemployed again and figured a way to celebrate (kinda pissed about not working) would be an alcohol and drug induced day in pies. all iphone flicks.. some have that hipstamatic filter on them.

start the day smoking weed then got one of these.

photo.jpg

went to lunch and had a bleu burger and some bells 2 hearted ales at this place called the sharp edge

photo2.jpg

smoked more weed and went to the natural history museum, the homey is blending with the high eskimo homey

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

homeboy aint lookin too good

photo5.jpg

mothin it up

photo6.jpg

dinosaurs

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

love.

photo10.jpg

a few gems

photo11.jpg

MOAR.

• Like 1

this painting rules.

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

en route to the homeys new house.

photo15.jpg

went to the thrift store and copped these

photo16.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo32.jpg

taco fucking bell.

photo18.jpg

photo19.jpg

chill out

photo20.jpg

liquor store i didnt flick.. got a big ole bottle of jim beam black, made a drink and went to the grocery store for supplies

photo27.jpg

football season again

photo26.jpg

pervact

photo28.jpg

MOAR.

that shit made me laugh irl.

ps..if anyone is listneing,I want those kind of candles on my cake..but leave the kiddies at home.

Speaking of kiddies....Sneak, I believe the one in the background is like 12 or 13.

but hey to each his own. =)

really?

well shit....erm no pedo or whatever you have to say to get your self outta a situation like this!

she doesnt look 13...

fat baby should grow up to be a linebacker. make sure he aint riding a mr whiz at age 6 becuase he cant walk.and put me in touch with slim girl when she is of age.

Im just gonna go ahead and take this as a compliment..so i dont have to think that some creepy dude is trying to pick up on my daughter.

However, if you are young, young..YOUNG...and are college/carrer bound, with some morals, values, self worth and motivation-oh yeah and no drug/alcohol addictions..we can keep in touch

maybe

maybe

i indeed am in college and have a strong future in politics.i dont believe in gay marriage or equal rights,sex before marriage and evolution. i wear only the finest hand made suites as i believe gucci is the devil.i dont drink alchaol but i do snort the occasional bit of chang and do enjoy a wake n bake. so im guessing my dances with lady h wont be a problem either?

23ru0t1.jpg

2i1e4o0.jpg

The first photo was taken about 3 weeks ago.

And the second one is from about 2 months ago.

The past month has been crazy. There is so many days I wish I had my camera but didn't but I got some cool shit on the cell phone I'll try to download also.

Well I looked up how to do that shit and there is no way I'm doing all that shit. I have to get up in 10 hours. sheeiiiiitttt

Im just gonna go ahead and take this as a compliment..so i dont have to think that some creepy dude is trying to pick up on my daughter.

However, if you are young, young..YOUNG...and are college/carrer bound, with some morals, values, self worth and motivation-oh yeah and no drug/alcohol addictions..we can keep in touch

maybe

maybe

....ermmm this is Ch.0

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: