I'm sick bitch!!

Stimme

Something has got to work??

Man I hate this shit.....I've had a cold for like 2 weeks and I can feel it getting worst and worst as the days go by and I have tried every thing I can think of!! Can't go to the doctors cause I got enough doctor bills I gotta pay. I've been trying some of the shit in the old cold remedies thread but for some reason nothing has helped really?? i mean usually i'd get a cold at the beginning of winter and i'd kick it in a couple days but damn this shit is taking forever.....and this is why I have decided to say Fuck Winter!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is hwat u should do. u should

do all these in a day

drink lots of water.

take some vitamin c

take some tylenol tea shit or thera flu

drink some tea

make some chicken soup

and sweat out the cold at night if u can by either

a. not having the a/c on

b. bundling up and putting newspapers in your sweater.

try this for one whole day or 2 days

and if you're still sick go see a doctor

Guest shai_hulud

If I get a really bad cold, I make this tea with a piece of ginger, a few cloves of garlic, and lemon juice.

Drink that hot. It tastes crazy and makes you stink pretty bad, but it seems to work for most people.

It can't hurt, anyway.

Something has got to work??

Man I hate this shit.....I've had a cold for like 2 weeks and I can feel it getting worst and worst as the days go by and I have tried every thing I can think of!! Can't go to the doctors cause I got enough doctor bills I gotta pay. I've been trying some of the shit in the old cold remedies thread but for some reason nothing has helped really?? i mean usually i'd get a cold at the beginning of winter and i'd kick it in a couple days but damn this shit is taking forever.....and this is why I have decided to say Fuck Winter!!!

YOU GOTZ TEH AIDS!!!

Alright I went to the store this morning and got alot of the shit that has been put on here...now I am gonna spend the weekend trying all of this until something works..I've been told about the swaeting it out of your system shit so I got my heat on and 3 layers of clothes..I'll post results before I go to work monday morning..yeah I have to be at work at 7am on new years eve and new years day!! FUCK!

I've had a cough going for about a month and a half now and it just started up with the stuffed up nose last week.

Fucking terrible. I'd stop smoking for a bit to let my throat heal up, but then i'd just get sick from the lack of nicotine. lose lose situation.

Also, that garlic tea sounds like it'd make you eminate stench for a good couple of days, though i don't doubt it'd do a pretty good job of flushing your system out.

Archived