seeking vs. marc jacobs holiday extraviganza

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no clue. everyone was in full costume so it was hard to tell. in the next month when the magazines come out with their coverage they'll print lists.

last year naomi campbell was there, sofia coppola, a bunch of actors and actresses. cant remember who else.

I enjoy that you got wasted enough to misspell the title

Looks like a wild time. Except I know if I went i'd be so overwhelmed that I'd be black out status in no time. A couple of weeks ago I had to abort going to an a list movie star party because I was studying. ah well, there'll be another

frate,

marc jacobs is a fashion designer. besides his own line, he's also the head designer for louis vuitton. probably the biggest name in the fashion world right now. this was his 'company' xmas party. they fly every employee in the company out for one night.

unfortunately, none of those pictures were mine. i didnt have my camera with me, which makes me super, super annoyed. i'd be killing it with flics right now if i did. the stuff i posted is just what i could pull from blogs and stuff. there will be more coming.

frate,

marc jacobs is a fashion designer. besides his own line, he's also the head designer for louis vuitton. probably the biggest name in the fashion world right now. this was his 'company' xmas party. they fly every employee in the company out for one night.

unfortunately, none of those pictures were mine. i didnt have my camera with me, which makes me super, super annoyed. i'd be killing it with flics right now if i did. the stuff i posted is just what i could pull from blogs and stuff. there will be more coming.

I just started to wear nikes............my knowledge of fashion could be penned on a post it note. Looked fun, I’m proud of you for infiltrating the upper crust of cool fashionable people.

Archived