Happy B-Day To Myself

GucciCondom

DEC 10 kidd

Only one of my friends even acknowledged it was my birthday and got me something. The rest didn't even text me back about partying. I made some more cuts and I have a total of 3 friends now.

Still had some fun on Saturday though, this dude I grew up with has the same birthday so we chilled at his crib with a few people. Went on a blunt ride with him and his dad in the beamer and made these SICK ass weed brownies out of AK stems and dro. I got so fucked up I couldn't even walk.

I think I'm going to go and cop some gear on my lunch break, hit the gym after work and then meet up with my Ex because I need some TLC nigga.

It has been a different kind of birthday but I guess that is good because I got rid of all the trash in my life.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AB- I really should have man, I bet it would of been 99 times better than this shit.

CA- That shit was just ridiculous. Rofl.

Thanks Shai, Trance, Onesec, Booty, Sneak, Earl, Casek

Theo - Yeah download the fluxtuation patty bar godzilla treatment residue onto Amelia's truffle cunt barreo mobile and we can cornhole a dustbuster clit-magnet.