okay so

RELAPSER

it's saturday afternoon, i should be chillin with the boys and causing trouble around town? right?

nope, motherfuckers wont pick up their phones, so i'm stuck cleaning the same room that i've cleaned about ten times before. somehow, my parents have an inane ability to fill a room with so much shit, it's stacked to the ceiling.

so until someone calls me back, i'm stuck attempting to clean the kitchen/laundry room to make room for a new washer...

DSC01876.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

DSC01877.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've pretty much resigned myself to it, i've tried to convince them they need to get it together, tried just doing it myself with help from a couple of people, but still it always ends up filled up again. I'll only be here for around another year though, so I'll be gone soon enough.

bro... MOVE OUT. You shouldnt have to clean up after two grown ass people like that, LET ALONE your parents. I would be flipping, just go get a little apartment.

Have to finish up school first, but at least I've got my room comparatively cleaner:

roomMedium-1.jpg

(click for the panoramic full version)

yeah, it definitely is NOT fun.

worst part about it is, because of the way the entire house is, i cant have people come over to chill at my place, simply because there isn't anywhere to actually chill at my house, its hard enough to find a place to just sit down.

but like i said before, only about another year before i can move out, so hopefully time keeps moving fast.

Dude,

I would just start twitching and sweating if I was in that room. I'm a neat freak.

word, i cant live like that. im unable to enjoy watching TV in my living room if there are empty beer bottles and trash every where. before i even sit down on the couch and relax i need to have alll clutter and garbage squared away. i love my tables and desks with nothing on them.