Mall Shooting In Nebraska ( fucking EMO'S)

Seffiks

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - A shopping mall in Omaha, Nebraska, is under lockdown by police after at least one person was shot today.

Authorities say it isn't known whether the shooter -- or shooters -- is still inside the mall or how many people were shot or injured at Westroads Mall in west Omaha. Two people were seen being removed on stretchers.

Police are letting some people leave the mall, but no one is being allowed to enter.

Omaha television station KETV says an elderly man was shot inside the mall.

President Bush was in Omaha for a fundraiser, but left about an hour before the shooting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

That includes malls?

I remember the first Hot Topic I saw in 1993 or 1994. I wasn't impressed.

There's three skateshops in the mall I grew up a town over from. Very, very strange.

That includes malls?

I remember the first Hot Topic I saw in 1993 or 1994. I wasn't impressed.

There's three skateshops in the mall I grew up a town over from. Very, very strange.

sitting in a coffee shop with a friend about one month ago, we saw 3 girls get ouf of a car

after pulling up in front on said coffee shop

one the trunk

remove a new skateboard, one for each, from said group's car's trunk

and enter said coffee shop

perplexed was I

seems as though they're like totally IN this(that) season, like skateshoes apparently were

i am attempting to deny the fact of winter season's presence

end

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22116784/

OMAHA, Neb. - A gunman opened fire at a busy Omaha mall Wednesday, killing at least eight people, wounding at least five others and then killing himself, police officials said.

The gunman left two suicide notes and a will that were found at his home, said a law enforcement official who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak. Police told NBC affiliate WOWT-TV that the note said he was "going out in style."

grid_071205_Hawkins3_cvr_7p.grid-3x2.jpg

so it was a 20 year old kid that did it.

he got fired from his job at McDonalds this week and his girlfriend broke up with him.

so he shot and killed 8 people.

kids have got to find a better way of handling their anger these days.

I remember when I was 20 I thought it was like the peek of my life. I remember getting fired and my girl dumping me for some pothead hippy and thinking like it was the end of the world. Like I officially lost at life. At 20.

Instead of shooting up a mall and offing myself, I repeatedly beat the living shit out of the pot head hippy. And eventually got on with my life and had some realy good times.

Kids need to stop beleiveing that their world ends when they legally become an adult and that they're going to grow old and die with their childhood girlfreinds. Then maybe alot less would be snapping like it's the end of their world just cause they got dumped and fired.